This Forum is Closed
July 01, 2022, 12:13:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

4Million more Pass'gers from Heathrow | Latest UK Transatlantic Chemtrail images

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4Million more Pass'gers from Heathrow | Latest UK Transatlantic Chemtrail images  (Read 411 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2011, 12:18:43 pm »

This week Heathrow airport announced there will be 4,000,000 more passenger flights per year from the new and expected terminals. Great Good and wonderful I immediately heralds, jumping from my seat and punching the light fitting ...

But Hey wait a minute ... when I walk out my door two/three days later this is what I sees in the skies ...
Scroll down to the bottom to see how the initial and same trails fanout over the next 1 to 2 hr period.

Pics from my front and back doors don't ya' know... over the period of just two hours, in two batches.

1st early morning shot ~ 10.00am

10.30 onwards.

NOW look at the same trails as expanded with time through Moisture Aggregation (Cloud formation)
Their Weather Modification Purpose

These images are not zoom enhanced. All pics taken with same low res (180px) Fixed focus $5 camera.

~11.30 noon - 12.00 noon.

Yes, I live under a major traffic route, known possibly in James Bond Circles as "Blue-2", but either way it's the major Heathrow to Prestwick and onto Shannon, Ireland, to New Foundland & US, LORAN guided Route.

And then by 2.30 PM the natural cloud creeps in from the West. And that somewhat diminishes the impressiveness of these dreadful chemtrail boggies.

~12.30 - 13.00.

So, Looks like I need to get a BARIUM and ALUMINIUM compounds detector. This is the potential disadvantage of living under a flight-route, although the frequent prevailing high-altitude Westerlies tend to blow these chem-trails away pretty quickly towards the central belt of the Scottish borders.

Some decent half-respectable scientist worth half his mettle needs to do some research on these artificially produced weather modification plumes.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 05:24:26 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: