This Forum is Closed
January 24, 2022, 05:47:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

"Welcome to OnStar, your vehicle is now ready to be used in a False Flag attack"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Welcome to OnStar, your vehicle is now ready to be used in a False Flag attack"  (Read 1461 times)
birther truther tenther

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2010, 12:40:36 pm »

Inventors:
Grau, Thomas P. (Rochester, MI, US)
Khunger, Sanjay (Brighton, MI, US)
Huber, Chester A. (Grosse Pointe Farms, MI, US)
Application Number:
11/952853
Publication Date:
06/11/2009
Filing Date:
12/07/2007
Assignee:
GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION (Detroit, MI, US)
Primary Class:
455/466
Other Classes:
701/35
International Classes:
G01M17/007; H04Q7/20

A blogger for an XM Radio Forum reposted this DetNews article that has been flushed down the memory hole.  I am only reposting this mainstream article because the original source has been erased.  The Detroit News and the journalist Anita Lienert are the authors of this following quote:

'RadioMarks' takes aim at audiophiles

Device bookmarks songs you hear in car and sends them to your home computer

By Anita Lienert / Special to The Detroit News

The Santana song "Soul Sacrifice" is the inspiration for a new concept that combines the General Motors OnStar in-vehicle communications system with satellite radio.

Thomas P. Grau, the 44-year-old OnStar business development manager for satellite radio services, was on his way to work in a Cadillac Seville when he got the idea.

He heard the Santana song and wondered if it was the version they played at Woodstock.

"I sat in the parking lot at work and, sure enough, it was the Woodstock version," Grau said. "But it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to keep that experience going at work.

"I thought, 'Wouldn't it be great if that song could be bookmarked in my(computer) mailbox? Wouldn't it be cool if I could access Santana fan clubs or get driving directions to Woodstock? My grandmother lived by there and Woodstock was important to me, since I'm a Baby Boomer."

Shortly afterwards, Grau began working on a way to provide all of that information to OnStar and XM radio subscribers. He calls his concept "RadioMarks."

It's not yet available to the public, but it's a simple idea that's ready for production and should make a lot of audiophiles happy when it comes to fruition.

Here's how it works: The "info" button on your vehicle's audio system would be reprogrammed to bookmark songs. You would access this function by pressing and holding the info button.

Press the info button a second time and the OnStar system, a two-way wireless connection, would send the bookmark to your personal computer via e-mail.

Grau says the concept could also be used to notify listeners that their favorite songs or artists are playing on another XM radio channel -- along with the elapsed time on the song, so you could determine whether it's worth changing stations.

"The idea for the improvement on XM radio is based on the selfish motivation of wanting to know more," Grau said, showing off the concept on a computer at the General Motors Proving Ground in Milford in late June.

"The idea is to make it simple and make it tailored to the tastes and preferences of the individual listener."

Nice, the Onstar Enterprise Architecture will have access to your home computer as totally admitted to by one of the inventors of "providing vehicle data to third party access"!  Guys and gals, this is downright Big Brother, and this was written in 2003!

So not only can TPTB use Onstar Enterprise Architecture to false flag your automobile, they can also plant bogus evidence on your home computer to convince a sheeple jury that you plotted that false flag the whole time.

This is too bats**t insane!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: