This Forum is Closed
January 26, 2022, 04:50:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

THINKPOINT VIRUS Attack Mounted from this FORUM or during my Session Here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THINKPOINT VIRUS Attack Mounted from this FORUM or during my Session Here.  (Read 1239 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2010, 10:03:22 am »

Your addiction to Windows is the root cause of your problems. You can not infect an entire linux/unix system by simply browsing a web page.

See real OS have user accounts that are "sandboxed" from the rest of the system. See the OS lives on one partion and the user accounts on another partition. Where as in Windows its all mixed together, and they insist on doing that, logicaly because they don't care or they want to cause these security flaws.

I am not addicted to anything (tobacco excluded). I may be dependant on Windows, but I am not addicted. Withdraw your remark Sir! Or it shall be settled by drawn light sabers at dawn ... That should satisfy the Catholic in you. I think this game has gone to your head a bit ...

How dare you Sir ....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:17:54 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: