This Forum is Closed
January 26, 2022, 07:34:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

THINKPOINT VIRUS Attack Mounted from this FORUM or during my Session Here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THINKPOINT VIRUS Attack Mounted from this FORUM or during my Session Here.  (Read 1241 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2010, 02:06:25 pm »

Don't scream at me, but how about you get hold of a Linux Live CD, and try booting off the CD ?

SCREAM!!!!!!!! I am not booting of a bleeding CD, my god man this is the 21C and I am up for it ....

Virus.... Virus my ass.

Windows, I'm just used to it ...

But genuinely folks, I would say those banners, the 123playlist widget at the bottom here in the music and fun section OF THE FORUM and other open doorways make this forum HIGHLY SECURITY VULNERABLE, at this time.

ThinkPoint comes with a Message: "The WORLD's leading SECURITY solution". Well, you already know it's not a security solution by the time it's decided to install itself without your permission so, I wonder if it is a malicious attack hound virus with a HALF Feasible sounding FRONT. I think this was a random event but I'd really really watch putting third party widgets, and music players on your server. Anyone can do stuff to it.

OK, I'm outta here.
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: