This Forum is Closed
November 28, 2021, 11:36:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

DAY #16 OF MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY: BBC Announce "18,000 Troops Deployed so Far".

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAY #16 OF MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY: BBC Announce "18,000 Troops Deployed so Far".  (Read 358 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2012, 03:55:42 pm »

... The opening Ceremony: And the First Contingent of Gladiatoral Pawns, to enter the ARENA are:

The Very first Gladiators to enter the Arena, well despite Edina Monsoon & Patsy Stone ...
- (the AbFab team in 'Olympics' - Special)

Yes! You guessed right. Our Army, Navy & Airforce. Not all of them. Only EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED:
~(approx) 20,000 will be deployed for NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGY and roll-through to Martial-Law incremental implementation on 'The Other-Side' of The Lea-Valley Miltarised Gladiatorial Olympiad.

But don't worry, I'm delusional. I'm mentally ill, because, as we all know, who watch the BBC, 20,000 Troops were similarly deployed at the Vancouver games, and again a short while after in Australia, - Commonwealth Events.
- You are being groomed, post 9/11 to accept, Yes, incrementally, (what more commas) a ubiquitous military presence. You'll see suckers; you'll see how these proxies for human flesh do sport.

The Idea is to provoke population reduction by turning off 'lovers of peace' from bringing children into this world.
- In order to be merciful to one's own flesh! And they talk about these military guys being our Heroes.

But things can happen! When the future has been cursed and damned ... Can't they? Don't they? Please Daddy!
- Where's Mummy?

Her Maj, The Archbish of Canterbury Graveyard, The German Navy ...

Watch and See! You'll Love it. Thank Heavens I have a little Piece of HMS Tireless (Nuclear Sub) sitting here in my Front-room, in these difficult and challenging times. By the wonders of eBay, I do really, Frodo!

'The armed forces are making such a significant contribution to this Olympic Games, with 18,000 deployed so far ...' - BBC Olympics.

I'll report on this crap, just to keep your perceptions clear, and your head in the light, because believe you me, these people, they want to take you deep into a world of pain and darkness .. & .. leave you there ...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:20:50 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: