This Forum is Closed
December 08, 2021, 03:47:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Completing the euro project: "The day after tomorrow". EU/ECB Collapse 'Chaos'!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Completing the euro project: "The day after tomorrow". EU/ECB Collapse 'Chaos'!  (Read 406 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2012, 07:38:47 am »

Completing the euro project: The day after tomorrow
Speech by José Manuel González-Páramo, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB,
OMFIF Golden Series Lectures on World Money,
London, 18 May 2012

1. Introduction

'Ladies and Gentlemen,

'Thank you very much for the invitation to speak today to the distinguished audience at OMFIF’s headquarters in London. Few other places in the world concentrate comparable expertise in finance and similar experience with financial crisis.

I would like to reflect today on the current challenges in the euro area and, in particular, those relating to the institutional set up of the euro.

To be meaningful, any reflection on the future of the euro should start with a reference to the past
'

[...]

European Central Bank
Directorate Communications
Press and Information Division
Kaiserstrasse 29, D-60311 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 1344 7455, Fax: +49 69 1344 7404
Internet: http://www.ecb.europa.eu

Reproduction is permitted provided that the source is acknowledged

Read full (long)
http://www.ecb.europa.eu/press/key/date/2012/html/sp120518.en.html

Remember the 1980's Movie: "The Day After" - a Government / Entertainment confab production, - Post Nuclear Holocaust TV-Film of fearful omnipresence, which litterally had Drunken & Drugged Violent maniacs kicking down peoples' dwelling-house front doors to beat up people they'd never met in their lives before. True Experience. (personal experience of being on the receiving end)
— And there in living Colour/Action is demonstrated The power of the Setting-Off of Consciously +/or Subconsciously pre-programmed Propaganda messages (years of misery and strife) with 'You are All going to Freak and Kill one-another' TV transmittted PROMPTS. All Based on the Hypnosis Theory and Practice as exposed by Mckenna in 'The Bank Heist'.

That was back in ~1970/81, I forget the precise date.

Interesting that the European Central Bank's Commander-in-Chief uses the same term: "The Day After" to describe some evidently long-term planned totally staged RESPONSE (Media Fuelled and Fired),

— to the Presumed collapse of the —

Don't buy it. The Transfer from Sovereign Currencies to the Euro back starting in '92 didn't even register with me ... I didn't see ONE news item about it.

Impossible - what are you deaf, dumb and blind. Nearly, of course, who wouldn't be at this stage.

Thing is, - the transfer to the EURO was done quietly from the UK's perspective. News-stands were not blooming early with Front-Page Headlines about it, and EURO-flags were not floating above all establishment buildings ... in fact there was NOTHING.

Reverting to the Sovereign Gurrencies of Drachma, Deutschmark, Frank and etc ... etc will be simple process.

Whether or not we all get lumbered with £2M per/head bailout costs, and if we don't cough up/appease/mititage through Voluntary Sterilisation (carbon-tariff trade-off equivalence to whatever value) or whether you are threatened with Internment, Re-Education or accidental Extermination should not worry you.

If it does: It means they're going to play you for all you're worth. All the fear kindling in your measley little carbon-based souls.

For the Gluttoness world says: "It's not Over till the Fat Lady sings"
— But remember: The bible says: "Do not be fearful of these signs and tribulations, for the End is NOT Yet".

They are playing with you, as people in with more and more power have played you since YOU WERE BORN.

— Remember that!?

Maybe I don't get normal (anti-social, negatively-cynical, exploiters, muggers, consience-less, drunk-usually, predator zombie types, who make up ~85% of humanity), nor the extra 5% who will join in, believing they will be given some degree of control, because "I/We have the King's Ear".
— That means that 'I get' about 10% of the human race. Yet, - I don't think it's that high. So what about the ~7.5% rest (say) of that total 100 per-centile, whose genes haven't yet decided for you, which card you're going to play when the whole pack lands around your feet, as the paper mountains fall from the sky ...?

€: — 0

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:09:37 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: