This Forum is Closed
January 19, 2022, 08:19:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Two Tenners: I've Just Figured Out How To Conquer England: BLACKPOOL!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Tenners: I've Just Figured Out How To Conquer England: BLACKPOOL!  (Read 1233 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2011, 04:45:59 pm »

Actually, when I said east and west with reference to the River Ribble, I was referring to upstream and downstream, respectively.  I used the term right bank for north bank and left bank for south bank.  But, you're right, I should have said "upstream" and "downstream" instead of "east" and "west" for clarity's sake.

There would be no point to taking Angelsey, as it's too far from my eventual objective area (Liverpool and Manchester), and the terrain between Angelsey and the two cities is a little rugged for open maneuver.  While the Menai Strait would prevent the British Navy from maneuvering against me, it would also prevent me from maneuvering and would allow me to become trapped.  The assault across the open Irish Sea is my best option, whereas the best option for a British defense is to attack my trans-Atlantic convoys before they reach the west coast of Ireland, which is what the Germans did in World War II and it delayed the invasion of continental Europe for years.

By the way, why are you rooting for me?  I'm the bad guys (the NWO), while England is the good guys (the movement for liberty).  Which side are you on?  Wink

This is all starting to sound a bit like the excuses our MAP ILLITERATE Captain used when we encountered the Local Pilot Boat going out to sea, as we returned up the Ribble, Backwards (actually stern first), on the Wrong Side of 'The Road' (you boat on right and left, too),  with no-engine power (we'd plain sailed it from Anglesey), no Navigation lights, only a Paraffin fueled Mast-Head lamp on top of the 30' mast and a torn Main Sail hanging over the whole damned show like a ruined washing line.

We'd run aground you see, on the most dangerous sandbanks between Lytham & NYC   Huh?  Lips Sealed  Angry

To have seen the looks on the faces of the men on the Pilot Boat as they encoutered what must have appeared to be David Crosby, Neil Young and Graham Nash (my god we were 3 younger lookalikes ..) going backwards in time whilst Neil Young (!) puffed on his Classic Englishman's Pipe ... Yet, he was only 18 years old ....

Those were the days. A word of caution, though I hoped it would be already self-evident: Unless you're looking for true seaborn adventure, sinkings and all ... don't plan your voyages or invasions based on my advice ...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 04:51:13 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: