This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 06:19:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....  (Read 1421 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2011, 06:11:23 am »

Breaking News. BBC headliner. Obama announces Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA.

Oh, how convenient,  But the official photographic evidence of the killing leaves a little pain-in-the-neck ...

...issue unresolved.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

BBC pushes massive Lie to encourage the Paupers to continue the smaller lies.
Drags in UK family members who lost people at WTC to herald their relief of the anti-typical GOOD NEWS.
And the BBC will drag this issue up within the next 48-hrs, and then repetitively as a sideline in the issue of 'ridiculous conspiracy theorists' upsetting family member.

LISTEN YOU. I had Contact with Beverly Eckert.
I know the issues.
And the British public are cardboard cutouts of people.
Proxies called upon when the Fleet-Street Morons who pace the halowed halls of the BBC in White-City

The Gormless and Willing Paupers in the streets are already beginning to sound-off in celebration.

But remember, That the former female Pakistani President Benazir Bhutto announced publicly that it was common knowledge that Bin-Laden had been dead for several years already. Bhutto was assassinated by security forces on 27 Dec, 2007.
(The 26th December is a day hijacked by evil forces for works of great significance and impact.)

THIS BBC propagated lie has been in preparation for a number of days, and is designed to encourage ASSASSINATIONS as the means to SILENCE DISSENT and REGULATE the behavior of the Feudalistic Pauper Civilian SCUM.

This news will even be used by the Intelligence Gathering Computer System I allege is known as 'XE' as a means of measuring response, locating Terrorist Sympathizers and scheduling unexplained deaths in the future. Because without Jones' validation of this hypothesis by the discovery of officially convenient documents appearing, you will not believe this when people start disappearing.
But I'm not Holding My Breath for the appearance of 'highly-convenient' documents appearing on Government websites which validate my claims.

I know this stuff.

But you really do want to be willingly gullible and behavior modulated to believe that his body was BURIED AT SEA.

Remember, we're now deep in the world of Orwellian double-think and Double-Speak. And stuff needs thinking and talking through not just accepting as Gospel ....

Hard times indeed!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:21:16 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 07:41:39 am »

BBC RADIO 4 interview with HAMID GUL, former Head of Pakistani ISI Intelligence. Live now 13.30 BST

quote'

...'You've met him in the pub haven't you?'
      "Yes, I met him in Pakistan in the 1992/3 period. He appeared a very gentle man not at all the terrible character that has been portrayed in recent years" [...] "I think the Obama' legend will live on now ... "

At least that is what I heard. !!!!! I think my satirical/sardonic brain-ears filter interface must be kicking in.

But this report of Bin-Laden being a humble, gentle character does fit with that of Renowned UK War correspondent & journalist John Simpson's report as recorded in his book, when SIMPSON met OBAMA Osama ¡¡¡

Read, and think on:

Bin-Laden found crying on his cot in 1989!
In his March 2007 £1.99 paperback: 'Twenty tales from the War Zone', somewhat self-promotional BBC/ITV war correspondent John Simpson recounts how upon returning to Afghanistan in 1989 he encountered a youngish man who he later identified as Osama Bin-Laden. At the time CIA trained & once Russian fighting Bin-Laden stood on a wall shouting to armed Taliban soldiers to attack the news crew. He then ordered a truck driver to run them down. All refused the orders and Simpson later found the bearded AK-47 wielding fighter laying on his 'cot' crying & thumping his pillow in a "Why don't they obey me?" posture. Doesn't seem to have had the kind of charisma that would be expected of a chap that 19 hijackers would blindly obey as they flew their aircraft into their targets some 12 years later on 9/11 does he!

I read The Book, by getting it out of the public library. Remember those? But you can buy it and verify this.
http://www.panmacmillan.com/titles/displayPage.asp?PageTitle=Individual+Title&BookID=401771

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:06:38 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 06:31:31 pm »

BBC RADIO 4 interview with HAMID GHOUL(sic) Head of Pakistani ISI Intelligence. Live now 13.30 BST

quote'

...'You've met him in the pub haven't you?'
      "Yes, I met him in Pakistan in the 1992/3 period. He appeared a very gentle man not at all the terrible character that has been portrayed in recent years" [...] "I think the Obama' legend will live on now ... "

At least that is what I heard. !!!!! I think my satirical/sardonic brain-ears filter interface must be kicking in.

But this report of Bin-Laden being a humble, gentle character does fit with that of Renowned UK War correspondent & journalist John Simpson's report as recorded in his book, when SIMPSON met OBAMA Osama ¡¡¡

Read, and think on:

Bin-Laden found crying on his cot in 1989!
In his March 2007 £1.99 paperback: 'Twenty tales from the War Zone', somewhat self-promotional BBC/ITV war correspondent John Simpson recounts how upon returning to Afghanistan in 1989 he encountered a youngish man who he later identified as Osama Bin-Laden. At the time CIA trained & once Russian fighting Bin-Laden stood on a wall shouting to armed Taliban soldiers to attack the news crew. He then ordered a truck driver to run them down. All refused the orders and Simpson later found the bearded AK-47 wielding fighter laying on his 'cot' crying & thumping his pillow in a "Why don't they obey me?" posture. Doesn't seem to have had the kind of charisma that would be expected of a chap that 19 hijackers would blindly obey as they flew their aircraft into their targets some 12 years later on 9/11 does he!

I read The Book, by getting it out of the public library. Remember those? But you can buy it and verify this.
http://www.panmacmillan.com/titles/displayPage.asp?PageTitle=Individual+Title&BookID=401771

And as if to confirm my belief that Fleet Street Stoolies keep an eye on all our postings: THE BBC RADIO FOUR MIDNIGHT NEWS (live now), has dragged in (to make either a previously prepared or recorded today commentary), the very same JOHN SIMPSON to repeat the exact same segment of his book I quote above. Minus the bit about finding Osama laying on his cot crying like a spoiled teenager later on. But trust me, that's in the book.

And since it's the only decent or interesting bit in the whole damned thin paperback, I recommend you don't buy it, but ask your local library to trace a copy from neigbouring libraries. Simpson doesn't deserve £1.99 for this feeble showing.

There, you BBC lackies; you so worried about the future of your doomed careers, that should keep YOU on tenterhooks tonight too. Because, that's how they 'work' at the BBC, if you can call it that.

When it's put on the iPlayer listen again facility you can listen at about 15 minutes in, at this address, or the link directly from this page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010r12m
Will be made available in 'listen again' format, sometime Tuesday am.

I'll make a rip of the relevant 4 or 5 minutes segment of a rather hurried, and slightly inconvenienced sounding Simpson, as he sounds to me, in a couple days, for your humble amusement. And BBC, if you think this in any way covers up the issues raised by the 9/11 Widows and the Family Members for an Independant 9/11 Commission — in any way: They are seriously deluding themselves.

And you at the BBC can go tell your Paters that your Ma's are still working.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:43:04 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:42:24 am »

...Yes, as if you needed to know:
There are indeed two versions of the interview with former ISI former chief Hamid Gul.
They are broadcast as components of two different BBC programmes. News at Midnight and News at One. One in the afternoon, following day.

Anyway:

Version 1) Gul: "I think [×××××] as a legend as a Phenomena will live on now"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b010r12m  16.47 mins in.
John Simpson Interview - Midnight News. Midnight of 2/3rd.

Version 2) Gul: "I think Obama as a legend as the Phenomena will live on now"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b010vzwj 32.43 mins in.
World at One. - 13.30 May 2.

Someone at the BBC editing suite found it embarrassing to have the former chief of Pakistani ISI refer to Osama bin Laden as Obama. And so they edited it out. You can clearly hear the rough edit discontinuity.

But it got through again, in the later programme. The edit is on the Midnight News.
The unexpurgated version goes out at ~13.30 the following afternoon.
 One night-shift, one day-shift.

I have all this ripped and will upload later. Significance?
1) I miss nothing.  Nothing, not the slightest detail gets under my radar and I verify it correct.
2) The last time I did this, it was the Radio 4 editing Suite activities of The Senior Foreign Affairs Producer who personally edited out Beverly Eckert's words' "an explosion and" from Bev's description of what she heard over the cell during her last contact with her husband Sean Rooney on Floor 105, WTC. But you know this. Cos I never shut up about it, right!

And that is what you need to remember. The Details. Not the Psy-op.

But however, the fact that editing goes on to remove unfortunate occurrences of words Like "Obama" instead of Osama and "loud crack and then the sound of the building coming down" instead of 'an explosion and a loud crack and then the sound of the building coming down', is all this post is about.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 01:58:52 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 12:14:20 pm »

Jones interviews Hamid Gul. Oooh Now then. Don't get excited, or maybe you can, I don't know.

http://globalgulag.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,873.msg3779.html#msg3779

NB DOWNLOAD LINK NOT WORKING YET! Fix it folky folks.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:17:10 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 01:57:34 pm »

The Upskirt of it all is:
The BBC do have a clever ability at editing out the difficult or unwanted (controvertial, even lesser controversial content, so as not to ' upset ' anybody at all), whilst having a second unexpurgated version of the thing also available.

This way they can't be accused by Quality control of deliberately altering what people have said, which is probably against Broadcasting Standards and Ethics in UK Law. The BBC are tightly controlled by OFCOM, Broadcasting Standards, Political Impartiality monitors and God knows who else, INCLUDING THE GReAT BrITISH PUBLiC which owns it in its entirety more or less. They pay for it's existence and upkeep, to the tone of £3Billion / yr

But the archived versions of all programs, used for historical record, and reference, are stored in The BBC basement, and are the ones with the Edits.

The excuse for wanting to remove from the common memory 'unwanted references' is well known and FREQUENTLY REPEATED: So as not to upset anyone; from Family Members to People who DO NOT TOLERATE dissent or even Self-Parody, Humour, or A SLIP OF THE TONGUE, which is most definitely done in the AMERICAN SHARP PRACTICES model.

THEY ARE DOING IT, knowing full well that. But it's the BBC doing it, not the American media, where you can't swear, make sexual inferrence even in jest or do anything below the belt, without being censored. But I think some people in Politics and Media in UK would love it to go swiftly that way, starting NOW, for instance. Or last year perhaps.

And then they get to blame me, for picking up on some detail of NO IMPORT, which is exactly what Adele Armstong, Senior Foreign Affairs Producer at the BBC Radio told me. ' I fail to see the significance of the word 'EXPLOSION' that you do'. She means it doesn't matter. Oh, how convenient!
You all know the 'BBC Grooming' Report at Juntawatch.

You see what she did there. There's something wrong with the way I understand my own language, but then they covered that 'slight' with the excuse that the phrase 'an EXPLOSION and' had been edited because "There was a sound like someone kicking a table in the recording and I decided because of our very high standards to edit that sound out" - This editing taking 'an EXPLOSION and' with it.
 - para-phrasing a bit there without refering to the original emails.
 - Remember that Controversy, go look it up, if you can't, why don't you¡

Whoops, big mistake on your Parts.

BBC: I'll tell you when you are getting off, and it isn't yet.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 07:43:33 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 08:25:19 am »

This is actually more significant that the BBC realise, because this is this how they think, the poor dears:

"We think mr Gul meant to say 'Osama', but he mistakenly used 'Obama' and so I found it prudent to edit this incorrect word out ...".

Midnight News, John Simpson - (Obama Edited)
Right Click » Save As: 1.3Mb, mp3

World at One - (No Obama Edit)
Right Click › Save As: 1.6Mb, mp3

It's transferable to other instances: This is what Adele Armstrong thinks, no doubt, or otherwise I shall see you in court Lady.

"We think Ms Eckert meant to say:
     ' ... And there was a very loud crack and then a sound like an avalanche and that was the tower coming down and he was gone.'

"But because of her enevitable emotional state, that I think you need to have more consideration for, Mr ........., she instead said:"
     ' ... And there was an explosion and a loud crack and then a sound like an avalanche and that was the tower coming down and he was gone."

"But clearly your own and Ms Eckert's mental states meant that you saw significance in the Word Explosion which I did not. And we still insist:
'there was a sound on the tape like someone kicking the table.'.
 "And we decided to edit the words 'an explosion and' out."

Ooooh, How Convenient.

[source]:
http://juntawatch.ukginger.net/bbc_grooming.htm

Sounds good! Hi-standards, and all that, distracting sound of someone kicking the table! Don't want that!

Except there wasn't any kicking of the table. I heard the original. I had my ear inches from the Radio as I lay on my bed, with the radio on the table, literally 12" away, at most. And I didn't hear anything before the edits. You see what they're doing here yet? Do you care, well you should.
And so the BBC edit mob, perpetuate their own lie, by believing their own Propaganda, driven by unseen forces.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:01:09 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: