This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 04:44:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe  (Read 2148 times)
Rebelitarian

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2011, 03:49:22 pm »

Ha-di-Hah?

— Myself, 2001. And if you're wondering where the Asteroind Belt came from. That's the fractured remains of the Northern Hemisphere of Mars blasted into an orbit around the Sun between Mars and Jupiter. That fits the scenario too, you see. But no astronomer worth his professional credibility has talked openly about this, as these are the modern day facts equivalent to those which overturned the Flat-Earth Belief System.

The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter used to be the planet Tiamat.  4.5 Billion years ago Nibiru's moons smashed it to bits forming the asteroid belt and hurling the Earth into its current orbit.  The creation story in the Bible is from the Anunnaki who cataloged it as it was happening.  Night and day separating, the land, the seas and the sky all forming.  ALL OF IT was remnant geology from Tiamat mixed in with some of Nibiru's moons as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: