This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 10:28:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe  (Read 2128 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:46:21 am »

... Well at last. Alex has come out on sunday and admitted that the Pentagon, some historians and analysts (myself I have been going on about it for years) have for some time been calling the 'cold-war' a misnomer or pseudonym for WWIII. That's good. It just didn't end in the much anticipated Nuclear Holocaust.

Remember that a core aspect of the 'Cold-War' was based around the MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) defence nuclear Stand-off strategy, that went on for decades. Even my now dead good mate from the RAF spent some time during his obligatory tour-of-duty of the US down a Nuclear Silo, sharing a launch-key with a 'yank'. It was total psychological warfare. If you weren't there, you can't know what it was like. Fear was a massive Power Tool used to wreck Western society. It was ubiquitous and total.

Had I been an Alien I would have left the planet, as it was I did the next best thing and emmigrated. If you stayed put, it seemed to me, you were an alcoholic or 'hard-man' oriented to mind-control, association with criminals and random acts of violence. Who the heck else would want to stay behind and live in a society like this?

Some bad!

So the next one is WWIV. That's good. I just like to get the timeline sorted out, like to know where I am.

But the name is also important. Because in that name, is a slight hope.
That's something that no-one has analysed yet.

The 'Fourth-World' War.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:15:22 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: