This Forum is Closed
April 17, 2024, 07:56:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe  (Read 2123 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2011, 09:40:51 am »

Gormless sheep and children alike,  brought up in this first ten years of a promised 100 Years Global Warfighting will surely turn out to be a race of mind-controlled 'anything goes', Brown Shirted Blitzcrieg'ers in their own sweet little right!!

US Warships Moved To Syrian Coast
Military intervention nears even as Obama administration prepares to launch full ground war in Libya
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/june2011/160611_us_warships.htm

I guess the plan is to have them witness one illegal invasion after another, then see it justified on the News for the Brain dead on the BBC and C4 and then go out and break a load of windows in a latter day version of CrysalNacht.

Well, that's already well under way as my own personal story reflects, so all our politicians should be sleeping well today. I give us five to 15 years before we see concentration/forced labour camps again. Actually, I'm hoping it's more like 3½ years, then we'll see a bit of real action, eh Brown Shirts.

"Attack is the Best form of Defence"? Who said that. Alex Jones did. It still sounds like double-speak to me but what the ... cos when the SHTF you aren't going to have time to think up a cool strategy ... it's you or them ....

YeeHaw.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:54:54 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: