This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 03:15:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe  (Read 2117 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2011, 04:01:51 pm »

'Hello it's me, I'm Spartacus too, ... '

According to some Historians, WWIII has already long passed: it's a fitting name for the misnoner of 'The Cold war'.  There was nothing CoLd about the cOLd War at all. It's a misnomer meant to misdirect thinking.

Official estimates of the deaths, mostly civilian (~90%, as in all conflicts since WWII) put the mortality at around 20 Million. Proxy wars fought on behalf of the Two Super-Powers through their hegemonic influence around the Globe from Africa to Indonesia.

And that 20 Million figure excludes the Vietnam war ... that killed a minimum of  ~2.5 Million

So, if there's going to be a next Great-war I really think the historians need to get their foot in the door nice and early and give it an appropriate handle:  I don't know about you but I've been watching the 4th World-War since  ... whenever.

No extra charge for plagiarism of my handle there ... it's a freebie. 'The Fourth World War'. Run with it!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:07:11 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: