This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 06:30:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't believe in WW3 Political Psy-op Propaganda. It's a 10th Anniversary dupe  (Read 2158 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 05:50:24 am »

The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter used to be the planet Tiamat.  4.5 Billion years ago Nibiru's moons smashed it to bits forming the asteroid belt and hurling the Earth into its current orbit.  The creation story in the Bible is from the Anunnaki who cataloged it as it was happening.  Night and day separating, the land, the seas and the sky all forming.  ALL OF IT was remnant geology from Tiamat mixed in with some of Nibiru's moons as well.

Nice one! Ha-di-Ha. You almost had me there ...

Naw, sorry it's the remnants of one of Mars' Hemispheres following Bolloid impact probably about 10,000 years past.

Think on Dreamers. The Annanuki or whoever, who "lived 4.5 Billion years" past, cataloguing the creation of something that is as old as the Sun? Aye right ....
I'm not up to date on whether any of our recent probes have actually dated the Asteroid Belt's birth.

You didn't actually nearly have me, I'm saying that ...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 06:06:15 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: