This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 08:32:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

What's in the Fluoride? Chinese Fluoride is blocking the Prozac & Sarin Gas flow

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's in the Fluoride? Chinese Fluoride is blocking the Prozac & Sarin Gas flow  (Read 858 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2011, 10:56:27 am »

"The water in Amesbury NY, is supposed to have fluoride in it, but Rob Desmarais has been concerned for years about what's in the supply he gets from China".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_wyoY9syF4&feature=player_detailpage
14 Feb, 2011, — courtesy Jeff Rense. Rense.com

"The White deposit is what won't dissolve when rob puts the fluoride Powder in the water"

Journalist:  " What is that?"
Rob: 'We don't know' - stares into bucket.

" Desmarais says it clogs his machines and makes it difficult to get a consistent mix"

Is this how AMERICA is run? The local water-board bloke wears a BB hat & casuals, looks like a disgruntled farmhand and pours great sacks of White Fluoride Powder into the Mixing tanks that pump directly into the water supply! What a fecking Shambles!!!!

Is that the result of 300 years of your sacred freedom, constitutional protection, etc. It's a go'darned hick farce played out on a giant pig farm where humans are bred, fed, poisoned and dissected.

I am so glad I have never been anywhere near your dump of a country. Each year, I ring up Scottish water who are a reasonably accountable body, a flamin' miracle in comparison to Rob and his Plastic Buckets & Sacks on the floor of a Shed in 'Amesbury, NY', and I ask them: "Do you yet have any fluoride in our public water supply?"

And they reply each time, fortunately. 'No, we don't add any and we have no intention or plan to add fluoride to the water supply'. I should go'darned think so. Because if they ever do put it in, I will personally visit their processing plant and personally waterboard the CEO with a freshly dissolved batch of fluoridated toxins ...

What the Heck? Why don't you people rise-up and do something?

This disgusts me. Who the Hell are you Hicks?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 11:12:32 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SandeeF

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 05:18:22 pm »

The fact that many public water companies put fluoride in the water is terrible and dangerous. But the fact that we get the fluoride from China seems even more ridiculous and dangerous. I would think that the companies would get fluoride from a U.S. company that is overlooked by the FDA and other governing bodies to make sure they are making the fluoride right and only distributing fluoride and not other dangerous chemicals.
Report Spam   Logged

Shopping for dental plan so I can get my fluoride at the dentist rather than in my tap water.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: