This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 08:33:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Am I keeping a grip on the out-dated Anti-Communist Rhetoric?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I keeping a grip on the out-dated Anti-Communist Rhetoric?  (Read 694 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:51:14 am »

And if you want a more specific example. About the same time, I found myself at a Greater London Council (GLC) demonstration organising meeting. A guy who turned out to be Britain's leading communist agitator, was trying to get permission for a Demonstration from London out to Aldermaston Atomic Weapons Research Establishment (AWE). He featured years later in a BBC documentary as a major communist being watched by Britain's intelligence community. I was sitting next to him, by pure chance, it was the next empty seat.

He was negotiating, perhaps being set-up, (although arguably you might say, he's already set himself up) with the GLC authorities for some necessary permission, for perhaps some sympathetic action in the City.

Sat in chairs way towards of the back of the room were two large, suited types, each a bit overweight and taking some notes, perhaps carrying audio-recorders, who knows, but immediately recognisable by anyone like myself, as Special Branch.

They were monitoring Britain's No1 Communist as he agitated against American Military Industrialist Intervention on British soil in the Cold-War against Russian influences in Eastern Europe and Ukraine.

So, was the guy representing Communist interests in Britain? I'm sure it is easy to take the evidence and conclude so! Was the whole Peace-movement then a massive Co-opting by KGB influences? The MSM were vehemently sure it was, for the most part.

Should you prepare to stage a new front against Communist Eastern Europe and the Russian Federation, perhaps with the 'alternative media' conveniently serving as a co-opted propaganda tool for gullible and inexperienced minds?

It's entirely up to you.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 06:01:07 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: