This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 07:49:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Brad Meltzer on the Georgia Guidestones: Dancing Around the Obvious

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brad Meltzer on the Georgia Guidestones: Dancing Around the Obvious  (Read 549 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2011, 03:25:56 am »

I saw part of tonight's episode of "Brad Meltzer's Decoded", and I was disappointed by his postcript at the end of the show.

He leaves open the possibility that the Guidestones were one man's reaction to the threat posed to mankind's survival by the Cold War arms race and tensions, with specific reference to the "500,000,000 population" figure literally carved in stone on the monument.  Meltzer surmises that "R. C. Christian" was concerned with having to rebuild the human community from a post-nuclear-holocaust remnant, but I disagree: the guidestones don't refer to beginning the human population at a half-billion, but at MAINTAINING the human population BELOW a half-billion.  This requires, at the very least, a global state powerful enough to enforce population control, which would, by extension, be a centralized global state more powerful than today's People Republic of China.

I would further point to the "Guideline" that states that there should be a new global artificial human language spoken by all.  Once again, the clear implication is the need for a centralized global state powerful enough to force the remnant masses to learn a single language (which, seeing as it would be artificial, would be noone's native language), but to prevent this single language from diverging into mutually unintelligible languages over time (which is naturally going to happen over time, absent some super-cultural force able to coercively enforce perpetual unity of language (i.e.,  a centralized, self-perpetuating totalitarian global state).

Then again, I must leave open the possibility that Brad's softball analysis may be part of his plan to draw "R. C. Christian" out into the open, which I really don't believe has any real chance of success.

As an aside, I must here further indicate the fact that Hannah Arendt's massive work "Origins of Totalitarianism", indicates a population of approximately 160,000,000 as the minimum necessary to support a fully totalitarian movement; you will notice that 160,000,000 is approximately one-third of the 500,000,000 figure mentioned in the Georgia Guidestones, which fits nicely into George Orwell's (Eric Arthur Blair's) predictive novel "1984", which predicts global society as being divided up into three great empires, each run by its own totalitarian movement, the leaders of these three movement (as implied in the novel) coordinating their actions, which coordination would, in turn, logically require a higher, super-partisan, global authority.

Two major caveats here: the first being the idea that a population of about one-sixth of a billion people is required for a fully totalitarian movement: I believe that the examples of Pol Pot's Cambodia (with about 9 million people to start) and the Haiti of Dr. Francois DuValier, MD (which started with about 3 million people and ended with about 9 million people) disprove her theory.  But, then again, we're trying to see the world through the eyes of the globalist banksters, who are searching for the largest population over which they can exert guaranteed and effective control (i.e., it's to be a high-tech society (high-tech for the benefit of the banksters, at least) and not a Medieval European- or Asian-type low-tech agrarian society.  (Certainly, the future "Control Forces" (the actual term used in US military Internal Security manuals) will have access to the high technology, just as many of the Medieval "Control Forces" to which Alex referred in his show yesterday were commoners whose early growth was stunted by the dietary restrictions imposed upon commoners generally but who, once they'd crossed over onto the side of the Lordly class, would, logically (and this is pure speculation on my part, as I have no documentary source for this statement) have been fed a high-protein diet which would have given them a major advantage over the starving peasants, while leaving them at a disadvantage against the Lords, who would have enjoyed a high-protein diet from childhood.

The second is that Hannah Arendt's concept of totalitarianism requires a mass movement led by a charismatic leader, which is a form of rule which cannot be sustained past the lifetime of the Leader.  While Orwell hints at a means of perpetuation of this form of social organization by implying "Big Brother" to be just a still photograph with a legendary story attached (i.e., Big Brother is immortal), there would be only a brief window of human future history over which such a fraud could be instituted, and the banksters would be at great risk in determining exactly where this brief period lay.  Alternatively, the Leader could suffer a public martyrdom (e.g., "Bob Dobbs" of the "Church of the Subgenius"), thus attaining permanent ascendancy via the posited permanency of the virtues for which he died.  (The idea of a Christlike martyr whose miraculous survival transcends physical death would be too dangerous an idea to propagate, as it implies the existence of power greater than human and a spiritual realm above the physical, both of which would tend to undermine the authority of the human globalist bankster state.).

EDIT:

The actual text of "Guideline # 3" reads as follows: "Unite humanity with a living new language."  This does not necessarily imply that all humans should learn this language, but merely that humanity should be united via such a language, which may imply that the new language is to be the exclusive property of the sub-elite (to which class I've previously referred with reference to pre-1763 Quebec Seigneurial Class, which was the equivalent of the Planter Class of the pre-Civil War Southeastern US, except that the Seigneurs, unlike the Planters, were not free, but were, themselves, slaves to the King of France (e.g., they were allowed to live in Montreal only during the three winter months of the year, and were legally required to live on their estates (i.e., to "sit in their seats", to borrow a line from a Nineteenth Century English comedy) the rest of the year, the whole arrangement being overseen by a State official known as "L'Intendent" (the first of whom was Jean Talon, who drew up the original plan for the city of Ville Marie/Montreal).  Such an arrangement would serve further to isolate the non-free slave-masters from the slaves they oversee.  My point is, it still speaks of a future global authority, wielding power sufficient to enforce global cultural conformity upon the non-free overseer class.

And the guidelines which appear to carry a national liberation message  (such as # 6: "Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.") appear, to me, to refer to fraudulently sovereign local States, who would, in fact, be under the certain control of a global authority, particularly in the light of what I've mentioned above.

EDIT 2:

And who can deny the eugenicist advocacy enunciated by Guideline # 2: "Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity."

I mean, this stuff is EVIL!!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 04:00:25 am by Bad Penny » Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 10:14:08 am »

I agree, and I'd add that Mr 'Christian' is only a play on our minds. It's Illuminatus speak right. He (they or it) is or are not in any way actual christians other than in the sense they'd like to revise yet unwritten history about the final chapters of revelations to include about how it took an organised Globalist Cabal of indoctrinated Witchcraft elders to oversee the putting in place of a mechanism that can exterminate 95% of humanity.

I've even described the eugenics agenda to a dyed in the wool evolutionary biologist, who had no inherent love or real emotional connection with the rest of humanity, and even they've burst out publicly in hysterical laughter ...

So yes, it's either a pipe-dream for all it's worth or a black-mail agenda made in and recorded in stone for all to see, expectedly for a couple of generations, the presumed time-frame necessary to pull of this 6thextinction.

I've already said that I would blow those stones up if I was given the chance, not because I love humanity with all it's history of crass ignorance, stupid mob collective mindlessness and the rest, but because these stones are a flagrant and bloodyminded statement of the ugliness that sums up man's godless rule over man ... And they're a feckin' eyesore to boot.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 10:17:01 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: