This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 03:46:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

A Call To Our Movement Re: Strategy

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Call To Our Movement Re: Strategy  (Read 903 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2011, 04:46:41 am »

I'd like to begin this post with the most MASSIVE conceivable congratulations to all those within (and, at this point, even without) our movement whose contribution of facts to our movements' data base has allowed me to post the following item.  History will never forget your contributions, nor will she ever forget the sins of our tyrants.

I'm here referring, primarily, to the revelation of the fact that the Obama "Birther" movement has genuine legs.  I've long suspected that this was a dead end, and that, at the critical moment, a genuine Hawaiian birth certificate would be revealed, thus rendering our movement susceptible to a "Hawaiian Punch", of sorts.

Even so, I believe the "Barry Soetoro" US-citizenship-renunciation issue to provide factual basis sufficient for the strategy which I am about to suggest.

The strategy which I'm suggesting is as follows:

Now that the incompatibility of the Obama Presidency with Constitutional Law has been demonstrated, let's begin a campaign, not against Mr. Obama himself, but against all his acts as President, as lacking Constitutional authority.

Our independence from those Republican loyalists who are opposed to the Obama Administration only because that Administration might, in a desperate effort to retain power, begin an investigation into Republican crimes over the past ten years, is a fact which we can easily prove on the basis of our call for a simultaneous investigation into the rigging of the 2000 Presidential election.

Such a demand has these implications:

1) Future elections may well be similarly rigged, and many competent investigators have notices a massive increase in the quality of the rigging operations since proven in the 2004 elections, as opposed to those proven concerning the 2000 elections.  The next rigged elections may well be undetectable, so concentrating on the provable facts of previous elections is far better bet as far as evidence is concerned.

2) Our demand for investigations into the Constitutional legality of both the Obama and Bush, Jr. presidencies eliminates the argument that us American "Tea Partiers" are simply Republicans who are afraid that "President" Soetoro is going to begin an investigation which might reveal Republican criminality.  (Which, given the fact that the "Tea Party", which began as a branch of the 9/11 Truth Movement, has since been taken over by Fox News, is a genuine concern among us American Constitutionalists).

3) The proven fact of the rigging of the 2000 Presidential election strips EVERY SINGLE ACT OF THE BUSH, JR. ADMINISTRATION of the veneer of legality.  In particular, it strips all US Government-held information regarding 9/11 of any and all security classification on "National Security" or "National Defense" grounds, massively facilitating 9/11-related prosecutions.  It further reveals the illegality (even beyond Constitutional grounds) of the USAPATRIOT Act.

PLEASE comment on this!  I'm dying to hear it!

Cheers, prayers, and blessings upon you and yours!

Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

outofstate
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:42:20 am »

I've long suspected that this was a dead end,

it is a dead end.

what most probably could be served is a catalyst to anger the people for being duped again (& again ad nauseum) and ultimately bring into existence what the fearful cry, police state,marshal law,camps etc etc (history repeats)

To protect against the threat
Order must be kept

the voters negotiated and got their "president" nothing can change that and irritating the matter serves your enemy

To protect against the threat
Order must be kept

Report Spam   Logged
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:28:40 am »

outofstate:

I've already indicated the fact that the "Barry Soetoro citizenship renunciation" issue is sufficient for investigation.  The Kenyan birth issue is, therefore, potentially powerful, but unnecessary.

The idea that everything that's already happened is in the past, and is, therefor, unworthy of investigation or prosecution constitutes the mens rea for the criminal charge of obstruction of justice: in the instance of ordinary criminal "cold cases", police detectives spend a great deal of effort to discern the truth behind crimes which occurred long ago.  Indeed, that concept completely undermines the entire basis of the Anglo-American criminal law, which seeks to punish only those acts which have already been committed, as opposed to punishing social status or the propensity to commit "future crime".

Indeed, according to your reckoning, no crime should be punished, as all punishable crimes, according to the Anglo-American legal system, occurred in the past, and any focus upon past acts might divert society's exploitation of future potential (except for the fact that every criminal in society would take that as permission to to his or her worst!).

"To protect against the threat/order must be kept"

Who are the threat?

And on whose behalf must order be kept?

If irritating the matter truly serves the enemy, then who is the enemy?

And why is "the matter" (i.e., the truth) the servant of those who constitute the enemy in your eyes?

Stop being so vague.  Spit out your meaning, jerk!
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
I ain't going backwards!

The Clash, White Riot
outofstate
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 10:46:43 am »

Spit out your meaning, jerk!

you are a f u c k i n g p u p p e t on a string.

spit out, spelled out, is it clear enough?

didn't really think I was vague or that my post was hostile or upsetting, or was it not that, but that you simply don't like me that caused your hostility?

as to prudence that you may respond to a more complex answer

voters negotiated for their president

(a)  Negotiation is effective even if obtained (i) from an infant, a corporation exceeding its powers, or a person without capacity, (ii) by fraud, duress, or mistake, or (iii) in breach of duty or as part of an illegal transaction.

the fact that he is or is not qualified does not matter as the people are sovereign, and if sovereigns decide to vote, thats their choice, if collectively they vote Charles Manson into the white house then that also, is their choice, sovereigns can do as they wish, the president has executive privilege to once elected, clean his dirty laundry or forbid it from being touched, thats what he did, upsetting the people with the truth that they were duped will not change anything that happened, there are rules Bad Penny, just cause you don't know them doesn't make others use of them unfair, ignorance, is no excuse

back to the puppet

your puppeteered to vote, to believe in a thing that does not exist (President) then to cry about it, incite others to anger, and ultimately place your enemy (whom you don't even know) in power, all while calling me a jerk

lol

don't feel to bad, imagine that poor fellow who thinks he is actually a president

and don't sweat it, I am all for .....

lol
Was it something that I said that got you bent?
Gotta be that way if you want it
Sanity, literal profanity hit me!

Report Spam   Logged
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 04:08:44 pm »

All this cutting Thrash Metal - Why, I'd rather be listening to klingon Opera ...
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
outofstate
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 09:06:24 am »

All this cutting Thrash Metal - Why, I'd rather be listening to klingon Opera ...

can you find public notice in klingon opera?

Egypt appears to be a fine example of strings being pulled to excite the people to cut their own throats

Internet used to plant an idea of revolt (inception)

look now, they have lost their internet, bread stores, ATM's, and Democracy for the People is the message
well thats what they will get, elections to choose one of two shiny black pony's managed by the same source

Apathy their stepping stone
So unfeeling
Hidden deep animosity
So deceiving
Through your eyes their light burns
Hoping to find
Inquisition sinking you
With prying minds

Report Spam   Logged
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 04:46:41 am »

outofstate:

I don't even know why I wasting my time on a time-waster like you, but, here goes another round:

I can't tell from your posts whether you're attempting to be deliberately vague or whether you lack ability in the art of expository writing.  I'll here (quite charitably) assume the latter.

A negotiated settlement procured via fraud or taking advantage of the legal incapacity of one of the parties to the negotiation is not legally enforceable.

A rigged election, such as USA 2000 and 2004, involves no negotiation, nor any expression of the popular will whatsoever: the such is merely fraud.  A fraudulently procured electoral victory, such as 2008 with the Constitutionally disqualified Obama winning on the basis of lies, completely fails to cure "President" Obama's Constitutional disability to occupy his current office.

Where is the "negotiation" in the face of fraud?

It's really sad that you replied to this thread, as I posted it in the hope that it would result in serious discussion on this forum.  Unless I fail to understand you (which is rather likely considering the vagueness of your language and/or your extremely poor writing ability), your post has completely hijacked this thread and prevented serious discussion of my essential point.

My post has nothing to do with al-Baradei's attempt to hijack the Egyptian Revolution: my post, in the Egyptian context, would be seen as condemnation of both Mubarak and el Baredei.  It calls for an investigation into both Republican and Democratic criminality here in the US.

Why are you so upset with the Egyptian Revolution?  Why are you condemning a revolution that still stands a chance of finding a third way that defeats the purposes of both factions of the Western imperialist financiers?  Why do you refer to those Egyptians who rebel as being people being excited to cut their own throats, when they are, in fact, "doing it" (i.e., rebelling)?  What are you doing that could possibly match the effort they're making or the risks they're taking?

Why is everyone who disagrees with you an "imperialist puppet"?

These are serious questions, jerk.  They raise the issue of the motivation behind your "Revolutionary Abstentionism", which is something I've seen way too many times before.

Yours most insincerely,

Bad Penny
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
I ain't going backwards!

The Clash, White Riot
outofstate
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 06:42:22 am »

outofstate:

I don't even know why I wasting my time on a time-waster like you, but, here goes another round:

I can't tell from your posts whether you're attempting to be deliberately vague or whether you lack ability in the art of expository writing.  I'll here (quite charitably) assume the latter.

A negotiated settlement procured via fraud or taking advantage of the legal incapacity of one of the parties to the negotiation is not legally enforceable.

A rigged election, such as USA 2000 and 2004, involves no negotiation, nor any expression of the popular will whatsoever: the such is merely fraud.  A fraudulently procured electoral victory, such as 2008 with the Constitutionally disqualified Obama winning on the basis of lies, completely fails to cure "President" Obama's Constitutional disability to occupy his current office.

Where is the "negotiation" in the face of fraud?

It's really sad that you replied to this thread, as I posted it in the hope that it would result in serious discussion on this forum.  Unless I fail to understand you (which is rather likely considering the vagueness of your language and/or your extremely poor writing ability), your post has completely hijacked this thread and prevented serious discussion of my essential point.

My post has nothing to do with al-Baradei's attempt to hijack the Egyptian Revolution: my post, in the Egyptian context, would be seen as condemnation of both Mubarak and el Baredei.  It calls for an investigation into both Republican and Democratic criminality here in the US.

Why are you so upset with the Egyptian Revolution?  Why are you condemning a revolution that still stands a chance of finding a third way that defeats the purposes of both factions of the Western imperialist financiers?  Why do you refer to those Egyptians who rebel as being people being excited to cut their own throats, when they are, in fact, "doing it" (i.e., rebelling)?  What are you doing that could possibly match the effort they're making or the risks they're taking?

Why is everyone who disagrees with you an "imperialist puppet"?

These are serious questions, jerk.  They raise the issue of the motivation behind your "Revolutionary Abstentionism", which is something I've seen way too many times before.

Yours most insincerely,

Bad Penny

It going to be alright buddy, I have already ceased my efforts to do the impossible and I shall be a bother to you no more.

The cruellest dream - reality
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: