This Forum is Closed
April 17, 2024, 11:32:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

CURE TINNITUS - by 're-booting' the brain

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CURE TINNITUS - by 're-booting' the brain  (Read 1508 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2011, 03:25:07 pm »

I have severe tinnitus.  Which means I have more than the ringing, hissing going on at once.  I actually have ringing hissing, roaring all at the same time.  I can't sleep without noise in the room to mask it.  I can't hear certain people on the telephone.  I can't hear people talk in crowds.  A soft voice person I can't hear all of the words they say either if they are talking to me directly.  I have actually asked certain people on the phone not to call me again cause i can't hear them.  I have asked them to have someone else call if the call is important. If it was a individual, i asked them to speak up.  I have had hearing test also, and failed miserable on high tones.   

It's very annoying.  My jobs did this. 

I'm sure we all agree that severe tinitus must surely be an absolute pain-in-the-butt-end and I hope that you can push to get some kind of help from the new front that may be opening up on the tinitus battle-front.

Mine is absolutely dimminutive in comparison, and it has never kept me from my sleep, or anything else.

I'd like to ask what was your job! I guess in construction, is that so?
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: