This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 12:25:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

BBC's Worst Radio Show investigates the 'Dead Birds' falling from skies.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBC's Worst Radio Show investigates the 'Dead Birds' falling from skies.  (Read 1161 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2011, 07:56:11 am »

viz: Shoutbox: "The BBC Radio 2 Vine show is just about to run a popularist live hit piece on the birds falling from the sky issue."

13.40 GMT.
Radio two.

Vine: "Flying low, flying wildly, flying into things ...."

naturalist Terry Nupkins. "Under 1000 birds I've heard, ... Toxic Poisoning IMO, first thing a bird wants to do in the morning is find something to eat, that fits this scenario, particularly with BLACKBIRDS. I would suggest that these birds have have eaten something toxic"

Anybody else suffer severe unprovoked headaches on New years Eve, like me? .... I don't drink.
I put it down to the Miasma of Ignorance that is the electric like field that orientes the sheeples minds to wander in one direction as if there was a shepherd, when there is none ... only a wolf.

One clever little caller suggests that the Earths' Magnetic field changes continuously, and reverses N » S about every 15,000 years. That's true, as he eludes the evidence in the tectonic plates where magnetic dipoles in the magma/basalt rocks is proven to be reversed in this style.
See CreationScience.org.

Personally, my dears, I've seen to many reports of frogs falling down for reasons no one ever gave a damn about. It's something they've been drinking ...

"Nursie! My hot water bottle please, and my meds. Thankyou Nursie!"

Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JTCoyoté
"Oldyoti"
Administrator

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 08:10:26 am »

viz: Shoutbox: "The BBC Radio 2 Vine show is just about to run a popularist live hit piece on the birds falling from the sky issue."

13.40 GMT.
Radio two.

Vine: "Flying low, flying wildly, flying into things ...."

naturalist Terry Nupkins. "Under 1000 birds I've heard, ... Toxic Poisoning IMO, first thing a bird wants to do in the morning is find something to eat, that fits this scenario, particularly with BLACKBIRDS. I would suggest that these birds have have eaten something toxic"

Anybody else suffer severe unprovoked headaches on New years Eve, like me? .... I don't drink.
I put it down to the Miasma of Ignorance that is the electric like field that orientes the sheeples minds to wander in one direction as if there was a shepherd, when there is none ... only a wolf.

One clever little caller suggests that the Earths' Magnetic field changes continuously, and reverses N » S about every 15,000 years. That's true, as he eludes the evidence in the tectonic plates where magnetic dipoles in the magma/basalt rocks is proven to be reversed in this style.
See CreationScience.org.

Personally, my dears, I've seen to many reports of frogs falling down for reasons no one ever gave a damn about. It's something they've been drinking ...

"Nursie! My hot water bottle please, and my meds. Thankyou Nursie!"

Silly people...

My sister lives just outside of Beebe... the birds were spread over about 1 square mile and averaged about one bird every square meter over that area...

That is a lot of birds with their insides turned to mush...

This isn't the same show I was on last year is it...? I liked your other avatar better, btw... Grin

JTCoyoté

"New opinions are always suspected, and
usually opposed, without any other reason
but because they are not already common."

~John Locke
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:19:36 am by JTCoyoté » Report Spam   Logged

EvadingGrid
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 11:08:42 am »

I wish I knew one of those birdwatching people to ask what on earth is going on !
Report Spam   Logged
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 07:55:41 am »

Silly people...

My sister lives just outside of Beebe... the birds were spread over about 1 square mile and averaged about one bird every square meter over that area...

That is a lot of birds with their insides turned to mush...

This isn't the same show I was on last year is it...? I liked your other avatar better, btw... Grin

JTCoyoté

"New opinions are always suspected, and
usually opposed, without any other reason
but because they are not already common."

~John Locke

OK, JT. Yes, I don't buy anything at the moment. If the birds insides were mushed, I'd definitely ask Fox Mulder to investigate, sadly he is not at his desk today .... ! I liked the Avatar too, but the color match! Don't you find that extraordinary ... (sic). It's my old 'Prophet of Doom' side creeping out.

And seriously now, no, that's not the same show. I think you were on Radio 5 Live, or the Simon Mayo show (same thing).
Today on the Vine Show (radio 2) is a live phone-in farce about the renewed Swine-Flu scare. And of course here in poor old UK, the BMA has influenced the NHS to include the H1N1 vaccine in seasonal flu vaccine shots. A medical practitioner Sarah Jarvis is on there today with her usual tyrannical slot. (I really mistrust and hate her) as she takes the usual opportunity to do her hit pieces on Homeopathy and its alleged usefulness in regard to flu & temperatures generally. She also vehemently denies that a single person in the UK suffered from Gillaine Barre syndrome during last year's false-flag (probably true), defends the 13 Million vaccine shots taken this year as the best response and denies that not taking paracetamol & thereby suppressing symptoms when you have a temperature is a way of helping the body fight viruses through the elevated temperatures .... (I usually half-poison myself with codeine since it's stronger), so what the heck.

Basically the Vine Show on Radio 2 is a wind-up designed to have extreme paradigm views embellished and pushed on the Lunchtime population, even if they're only listening in the background in the caféteria. They had George Galloway on first thing today to attack FOX, MSNBC as right-wing news extremists who foster the attitudes that lead to the Tuscon shooting ... It's all very opportunistic & popularist, and you're only likely going to get on if you're a 'hard puncher', as the program editors tell you before you get your slot.

I agree you should have a strong argument if you're going to speak to millions, but they love a shouting match, in order to project the perceived division over issues to the maximum. Personally, I guess it's all they can do with the resources and time they have, but I don't like it, and find it hard to listen to for anything than the info that might be hidden in there ...

I mean they just make it up as they go along .(scenario).. George gets a call at 10.30 am, is asked to come on the show and turns up mispronouncing his words and getting tongue tied as he jams his way through an argument with an american journalist/author on the other line.

I've been on there in what they floated as a debate about torture, ...

Keep warm(ish)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 12:12:45 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: