This Forum is Closed
April 16, 2024, 02:22:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I've Changed My Mind RE: Airport Security: More Power to the TSA!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've Changed My Mind RE: Airport Security: More Power to the TSA!  (Read 552 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2011, 03:46:48 am »

All REAL Americans, who are animated by the spirit of 1776 and the love of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, will gladly submit to TSA inspection at airports, in order, not so much to show that they're not armed Islamic terrorists, so much as to show that they've done nothing wrong, and, therefor, have nothing to hide.

Therefor, I not only endorse nekkid body scanners and thorough pat-downs, but I further endorse gynecological and proctological examinations, and, even beyond that, in furtherance of our great nation's glorious Global War on Terrorism, and in defense against any possible attempt at body-packing of explosive devices, I support the performance within the airport security context of amateur exploratory surgery by slightly trained TSA personnel!

I mean, if you're innocent, you've nothing to hide, but given the exigencies of the Global War on Terror, much to prove.

And, I really have a hard time swallowing Alex Jones' assertion that it's somehow "unconstitutional" to violate Constitutional provisions under the aegis of TSA policy when the Constitution itself refers only to the making of laws, and not to the promulgation of policies.

I mean, am I the only person left who understands that perfect freedom lies in perfect submission to earthly authority?  Every American parent should be proud and delighted to have their adolescent children's every off-campus activity observed by school authorities via the cameras built into school-provided computers.  Once again, if these adolescents aren't mainlining Tic-Tacs in their bedrooms (an activity actually observed by school administrators in the US State of Pennsylvania), what have the parents to fear or to hide?

No, no! Enough of obfuscation! I say: USA! USA! All power to the TSA!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 04:24:42 am by Bad Penny » Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:48:24 pm »

Quote from: Bad Penny on December 22, 2010, 07:25:14 am
Two Tenners:

"Your posts are becoming increasingly difficult for me to understand, and I must confess that I really don't understand your last post.  I'm becoming increasing concerned for your safety, and, speaking as a friend and admirer of yours, I would like you to seek whatever sort of medical advice may be acceptable and accessible to you.

Just trying to help you keep on a'chuggin for the cause, you know?

I'm really pulling for you here in Providence, Rhode Island!

Don't let me down!

Cheers!"

Hee-Haw!

My turn: Please be patient, as I see you are, and nursie will be round with your meds before lights out ...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 05:52:25 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 06:07:05 pm »

You know what I had to put up with over Xmas? A Shariah law indoctrinated Muslim halfwit married to my friend on the other side of the xmas lunch table, calling me mentally ill, because I was starting to sound like Alex Jones ...

Later on he told me, after I'd invited him outside to sort it out, that Shariah law specified that he was wrong, again, for having gotten angry at me about it ...

And the husband of my other friend there at the same table told me that as a TEFL teacher, (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) tutor, he had been asked by some of his Chinese students that they were going to demand that he personally pay for a Football stadium to make a public confession over a PA system that he had insulted the Chinese Government, after he paid lowly comments to them regarding their one-child and political system.

Because YOU couldn't make it up.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:15:10 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:22:11 pm »

A happy "Hee-Haw" to me!   Grin  And a happy 2011 to you.

At least you Muslim friend was able to recognize his error.  The story told by the TOEFL guy was frighteningly reminiscent of Cultural Revolution China, with "Self-Criticism" sessions being conducted in sports stadium, university quads, and public squares.  I recall having heard of one incident in which the wife of a party leader had attended a diplomatic reception at which she wore an evening gown and a pearl necklace, and, after the students had captured her, was made to appear in public wrapped in a sheet (to represent the evening gown) and a string of ping-pong balls around her neck (representing the pearl necklace).

The point is, this type of peer-enforced censorship is metastasizing throughout the Western world, spearheaded by the multiculturalists and enfroced by the NeoCons.

Our only possible response:

SPEAK UP!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: