This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 03:45:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Maury Show Paternity Test daytime TV Psyops pushed by **** eugencists

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maury Show Paternity Test daytime TV Psyops pushed by **** eugencists  (Read 1547 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2010, 02:39:14 am »

brother truther tenther (what the heck does "tenther" refer to?):

That is really quite obvious, as is the obscene portrayal of lower-class individuals as slaves to their own animalistic urges (they have to search carefully to find such pristine examples of the middle-class stereotype of lower class folk to give the middle class a sense of superiority over "trailer-trash" (please don't use that phrase, which describes the unfortunate economic condition into which too many of the US working class have been forced due to this country's deindustrialization) to salve their sense of dignity as their own class is being economically and socially destroyed just as was my class during the 1970's through 1990's.

The entire show is an obscene spectacle, which shows the level of depravity to which our rulers hope we Americans have sunk, but which rather serves to illustrate our rulers' own depravity, particularly in light of the recent "bailout" payments needed to keep the mainstream networks afloat in the face of the truth-speakers of the new media.

If you don't know which level of US society gave birth to me, to my eternal gratitude (even to the point of class chauvinism) here's one of my favo(u)rite songs from my youth:

Cheers!
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: