This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 08:37:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

hello

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hello  (Read 894 times)
ghostmaster

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2010, 08:29:51 am »

Good morning everyone. 

This is my very first post.  This post may be a bit much for some, so just bare with me.  I always wanted to have my own website that was initially run by the members.  I always wanted to be able to chat also about things that mattered to me, and the onslaught of stuff that was hard for me to understand.  I am a member of the Prison Planet board.  Not a long time member, but still doing my best to post the important stuff as I see it.  I created the website I always wanted but was hesitant to create because so many of these websites end up in the abyss because if they do have great content, or become popular it tends to **** off those trying to send out disinformation.  I am not sure how far this website will go.  But I wanted it to be cool, and fun to visit.  I do occasionally do webmaster work for people. So I thought I would give it a try myself, and create something that even the members could be proud of.  Thus Captive Planet was born.  I also found the chat room I could enjoy which in my opinion has a great bunch of staff running it.  That chat room is here on GlobalGulag.  If you have not visited the chat room as of yet, then please check it out.  I am sure you wont be disappointed.

Information on the website...

The website is run by me, and by many of the members here at GlobalGulag. 

We are people just like you that have a open mind.  We dissect all information we receive.  Research as much as we can within our time restraints.  Then we present the cream of the information for you to read, and or watch.  We hope that you can learn something new, regardless if it is something found not to be fact, or fiction.  Or something found to be true, and straight forward in it's entirety.

We have a section devoted to Alex Jones that is available for registered users only.  This websites works on the model that members control the content.  Members can earn different medals. Some are hard to come by, others are easy.  We have different categories/sections some are not covered by PP.  Membership is based on a tier.  You start out as just registered, and the more active you are the higher your rank becomes.
Registered - Author - Editor - Publisher

main page:
Captive Planet
http://www.captiveplanet.getyourgeekon.info/

Here is the support and documentation page:
http://www.captiveplanet.getyourgeekon.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20:support-and-documentation&catid=30:the-community

If you have any question then please reply.  Let us know what you think. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Amazon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 12:01:22 pm »

Welcome gh0stmaster !

Hope you enjoy your visits here at the gulag !

I know that you are welcome to hang out with us hardcores in the chatroom .

Good luck to you with  your new site.

I know the graphics are quality !

All the best,
Amazon

; )

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: