This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 11:35:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

RAW MILK has been banned in SCOTLAND for years.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RAW MILK has been banned in SCOTLAND for years.  (Read 712 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2011, 07:10:17 am »

Jones points out on Thursday 7th July that modern US pasteurised milk may contain upto 20 chemicals, including growth hormone, anti-biotics etc. Well in Scotland where I live, uniquelly the Scottish Government has banned the Sale of FRESH MILK from any source or outlet.

BY FRESH or 'RAW' MILK I mean straight from cow, full-cream, untreated, unadulterated in any way.

This has been the case for a few years, not just recently. It was excused as being to reduce the spread of bugs such as e-coli, brucellosis, and what not.

When I did drink RAW MILK, years ago, in Europe, I found it very enjoyable but quick of course to perish in the warm climates.

Scots can purchase it online from, or carry it over the border from England/Wales but the law prevents RAW MILK sales or production, by definition, within the country.

POLITICALLY speaking, the SNP (Scots National Party) have said they would look seriously into EU entrance, adherence unquestioningly to more EU regulations, (CODEX ALIMENTARIUS) and subscription to the Euro currency, thus introducing the EURO into the UK via backdoor of Scottish Satellite status; should Scotland gain Independance from the United Kingdom.

Proof that people can be led to do anything to themselves in the name of concreting further division and discord, even to the point of actually betraying their own sovereignty or independance in the process.

Pure hardline Orwellian double-think. Plus, these morons are so dumb they will do it with zeal and a big stupid grin.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 07:19:22 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tekoa

Who told you that?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 09:16:39 pm »

You have to register to get raw milk here, Utah, and then it is all reported every time you buy it. But if you are going to drink milk raw milk is the only way to go, or why bother.
Report Spam   Logged

What to you believe and who told you that?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: