This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 03:58:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

DO YOU KNOW WHO JAVIER SOLANA IS ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU KNOW WHO JAVIER SOLANA IS ?  (Read 2055 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2010, 04:02:39 am »

EG:

To my knowledge (as limited as I confess it to be) Heaven usually speaks to Earth in the form of symbols and allegories.  A person being wounded in the head and recovering may well indicate an attempt to remove the leadership of a perceived threat to humanity in the absence of any realization of the ability of a group of humans to regenerate their leadership structure along the lines of the "chain of command" which exists within every military command on earth (i.e., (I'm here using US Army terms of rank) should the Company Commander (Captain) be killed, the Executive Officer (1st Lieutenant) takes command; should the XO be killed, the Senior Platoon Leader (1st lieutenant) takes command; once all the commissioned officers have been killed, the First Sergeant takes command; should the First Sergeant be killed, the Senior Platoon Sergeant (Sergeant First Class) takes command, and so far down to the most junior private).  Anyone who believes that the Global Ruling Class haven't thought of such arrangements to the end of perpetuating the rule of their own class is clearly deluding themselves.

The rejection of women for sex constitutes proof that the Antichrist must be an individual?  You obviously haven't lived in my neighborhood over the last eight years or so (but the gays are currently being supplanted in my neighborhood by a regenerated hippie movement (yippee!!)).  Believe me, the exaltation of homosexuality is hardly the work of an individual, it's clearly a negative spiritual thing, particularly if you consider my own personal history of having endured attempts to break up potential relationships of mine, the extreme jealousy of homosexuals vis-a-vis the reproductive ability of us heterosexuals, and even resentment towards the fact that us heterosexuals can "operate" with relative immunity from AIDS.  The point is, my entire years-long experience with gays points towards their taking positive affront at any symptom of sexual or social normality as a rebuke to their own little society, in which every member must willingly reconcile themselves to a future of illness, biological futility, and social irrelevance.

In other words, nothing you've said clearly indicates the Antichrist as being an individual natural person, as opposed to some collective entity.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: