This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 08:42:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

'I thought it was the ILA or just another council Tenancy' - An Analysis

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'I thought it was the ILA or just another council Tenancy' - An Analysis  (Read 710 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2010, 04:59:41 am »

New Council Tenancy's in England (please God, Lords and ladies, make it Scotland too) will no longer have the right for a 'let for life' agreement and will be limited to 2˝yrs max let before being moved on.

That's the decision, now stick to it, let it not be clever and manipulative rhetoric, you understand.

However, it is not the new and short-term council tenancy that is the problem, at this juncture, and it is the OLD GUARD of the LONG-TERM COUNCIL ABODE (a lazy man's home for life) that will remain unaffected by these changes. How convenient, for it is that very LONG-TERM COUNCIL-TENANCY that is actually seriously in need of review.

The LONG-TERM COUNCIL-TENANCY is sometimes, not always but indeed often because of the cover & security it offers, a demure in many cases of CRIME-Families and those in the pay of short-term visionless planning for a structurally managed skeleton of so-called 'society'. CRIME-FAMILIES as I call them are definitely the foundation of the invertebrate stratum and building blocks of this now fossilising and ossified 'society'.

The Hypothesised upon 'creative nature of humankind' as alluded to by so-called and overpaid investigators of a 'well-wishing' (but clearly undermined by their own lack of investigative powers), scientific class are not enough aware of the oft deadly & time and resource wasting imposition forced upon the actual 'creative visionary' by the presence and miasmic influence of the CRIME-FAMILY & it's NEXUS.

Having said all that, and left you thinking, "This guy must be Stalin's God-son", I'd like to add. The wheels of 'society' are not greased by the intransigence and deep-seated sectarian grudges held by people who believe falsely that they are defending their mal-appropriated territory.

It was not yours in the first place, but belongs always to her majesty. God Save Her

However, it must be added that once these STAGE-MANAGED CRIME-FAMILY elements have been re-housed, their new tenancy will only last for 2˝ years.

So long, Lady Gaga!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 05:09:31 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:24:32 am »

Great piece (seeing as I also live in "public housing" (which is the US equivalent of a "council flat", where our greatest terror isn't a lifetime let (which would be termed a "lifetime lease" here in the US), but, rather, the annual threat of eviction, with the near certainty of homelessness resulting.

However, your title doesn't refer to my favo(u)rite song by that particular band.

Here's my favo(u)rite song by that band:

Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 05:36:05 am »

Totally off topic, but here's a song by one of my favor(u)rite Seattle bands which you may never have heard of.  They're the U-Men, whose lead singer is Tom Price, currently of the Monkeywrench and the New Strychnines:

Cheers!
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 06:27:39 am »

This is why I have always shyed away from Council Housing, just intuitively all my life. I'm not class prejudiced. My first learning experiences both helpful and difficult were from the direct appearance in my life of two people both from the same '70's council estate, up the road a short ways.

Try finding a private landlord with whom you can strike up a relationship. This will probably only happen
when you're under pressure to find somewhere else to live ... I am aware.

Of course I am also aware that my perception of my world is not how others see it and that I am indeed a soft and recurrent targe for the GORILLOIDS of the world in General.

I didn't see the Pistols, but I did see THE CLASH just after they returned from the Great US tour. I saw them at the Hell's Angels club in Brixton London, Brixton being the scene of the massive Riots in april 1981, a couple years later ....

Cheers now!
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 07:27:00 am »

Ahhhhhhh! I thought it sounded too good to be true. The official diatribe I'm hearing on this is beginning to sound like a 'we're making it up as we go along', 'on the fly' to help muddy the waters in the game that is the trying to keep ahead of the gormless sheeplike Scum British Public.

Turns out so far in these 'proposals', according to the minister concerned being interviewed, (for what that CRAP is worth), that if a tenant's income increases, whilst being monitored 'REAL-TIME' by the ESTABLISHMENT, then the tenant could lose their right to stay in their council house. They'd have to move into a Private Rented property.

It will reinforce the Divide of unemployed Council Estate Gulags (Patsy) whilst the Middle-Class (poor bedraggled melingerers) get to wait their turn and moan about the increasing crime levels and ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR. But I'm already doing that ....

In other words, it will reinforce the paradigm of IF YOU ARE ALREADY LONG-TERM UNEMPLOYED, and Living in a council estate, then, 'WE INSIST YOU TAKE FREE FORCED LABOUR' (see my other posts), or lose all your benefits vs IF YOU DO TAKE A PAID JOB, OTHER THAN SLAVE FORCED LABOUR, you MAY seriously endanger your privilege to stay in your council home.

Actually, it could be it's all supposed to boggle and further bewilder the already scared public, to help FILTER out the influential, to pinpoint the entrepreneur people exploiters, slave masters and to retain the SOURCE OF ALTERNATIVE INFORMATION within a VERY NARROW BANDWIDTH of limited information under a small qlique of self-obsessed controllers ...

IT'S ALL ABOUT FEAR ........ WITH FEAR = ANGER = VICIOUS CIRCLE,
It could all be a classless gulag game played by the elite across the frontierless battlefield they envisage to replace 'society', as a sport for that elite, and I fell for it, actually believing it might route out some crime families. Thus, the professional analysts and their camp are also reinforced, marginalising my slightly innacurate take.

SUMMARY:

No, the CRIME FAMILIES, unwitting to themselves are encouraged to stay, to bolster the fear control mechanism of the Bully, occasionally also act possibly as 'citizen spies' whereby they provide the police with the unreliable and contrary evidence and testimony required by the Police which they require in order to black and tarnish the standing of The middle class across the street, when they get blamed as having incited the crime to which they inevitably become victim .... a well documented problem.

The Middle-Class can be blamed, (as I have seen firsthand done) as "CATALYSTS" in the incidence of a crime; not for something they did (since we did nothing, we were sitting there when the brick came through the window) but because of WHOM WE ARE.

For this wicked nexus, their propaganda matrix states that 'it's all about keeping ahead of you, - the innocent public'. It's Sport, for which they are richly rewarded.

Ignore them and they will go away; one day.

Good Luck.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:17:19 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: