This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 11:29:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

How the BBC want to Host a Tea-Party Debate, and then bring in the Trojan Horse.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How the BBC want to Host a Tea-Party Debate, and then bring in the Trojan Horse.  (Read 487 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2010, 06:32:03 am »

I had a short telephone conversation with a lower 'clerk' at the BBC Broadcasting house a couple weeks ago. I volunteered to speak to them, but they were very very keen on knowing specifically if I supported the formation of a T-Party movement in this country of UK. I said in ridicule reply 'Of course it wouldn't be called the Tea Party, that's culturally and historically specific to N.America & it should be called 'The Constitutionalist Movement' or something like that, for in this country we have no written constitution and that's how changes to national laws we were never consulted about, or even heard about, regularly appear overnight' — (Actually that's a manifestation of the 'Broad New Panorama of Possibilities' component of George Bush Senior's NWO speech of Sept 11, 1991.)

Thing is, to get to the damned point, is that the BBC are probably already operating in a manner which will lead to the Creation of an online and live radio virtual version of debate that will seem to fill the void, (for the gullible at the BBC, I hope) on such issues as the American T-Party Movement do debate. However of course the BBC will control it, implode it and therefore stage-manage another of your 'political' activities for you. 

As usual they just want to see the future and the world through other's eyes, and turn it into a easily collapsible and weak structure.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 06:34:20 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: