This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 12:17:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Enquire about your Local 'Carbon Centre'! Get the skinny on the 'Funny money'.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enquire about your Local 'Carbon Centre'! Get the skinny on the 'Funny money'.  (Read 1089 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2010, 06:28:28 am »

So I did, and found out that this project cost the Scottish Parliament, (excused as 'not the tax-payer', - nice one Graham of the Local town Initiative) a handy £150,000. Their office walls are adorned with Anthropogenic Global Warming/Carbon Change (AGW/CC) imagery, including a passenger jet spewing broad Aluminium/Barium chemtrails. (See how the double fake on chemtrails works, sheep are being led to believe that they are responsible for chemtrails!)

On the less malign side, they offer advice on vegetarianism, and contacts for roof & cavity insulation, which up here is more predominantly cold-call sold by telephone from contractors to the Scottish Government. I don't know what else they do but sit on their butts and attend 'retraining days'. (To help deal with difficult customers no doubt).

So, as part of my enquiries I got to know the staff, a little with a couple of quiet personal visits armed to the teeth with inside information about the fakery behind the extravagant claims of the AGW/CC cult.

The 'Carbon Centre' proper employs 3 women only, on the desks, who do nothing all their working day but make tea and stare unconvincingly into PC monitors. A Polish woman who wears sun-glasses in winter, who is completely adamant that AGW/CC is responsible for 2009's SWINE-FLU pandemic and the 5000 populus town's UNUSUALLY HIGH FREQUENCY of Pneumatic disease. PS - I got that info from a nurse, who works a couple hundred yds distant at the local Elderly-Care Home.  Then the 'carbon-centre' employs a women suspected of having a relationship with a practicer of the occult, (my wicked allegation) and a completely vacuous 3rd party.

Notice the pentagram above the door. It's not a security light, well at least it doesn't light up, but may contain a security alarm. The centre sits right next-door to a high-street bank. The pentagram is, depending on how you read it, either a symbol of mixing the earth mother 'spiritual' element into the material world, or a more shamanistic interpretation could be made, I suppose.

The building stood empty from 2000 till 2009 after the 'computer workbench' closed.

I wonder when it will again...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 07:35:29 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:20:37 am »

So, I ran into some more of the inside information about yer typical Carbon Con Centre.

From persons who applied for the job, but didn't get it.

Wages: £8 per hour. They believed it would involve posts such as going 'door-to-door' promoting ways of saving energy, fitting of thermal wool, cavity insulation etc etc .. but it never did. It's just a front for Marxist philanthropic (non sequitor) values.

Anyway they've all earned their devil's ransom by the end of March 2011 and having exhausted that £150,000 they are closing, officially ...

... Moving on to the next vulnerability in the Governments monitoring of its 'socially useful' fund?
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 10:21:47 am »

And when I went in there and gave them a piece of my mind about the carbon fraud and the intention to create a 'post-industrial developed world, is that what you want?" ...

They called the Police who visited me, politely enough, at my house and asked me not to return there, but to send emails if I wanted to communicate ...

So, there you have it, my opportunity to allege that these foreigners might just be an example of the new breed of handled 'Citizen-Spies' we hear rumours of having been planted across Britain.
Although actually I think anybody, particularly a Polish immigrant worker who believes that Global warming was responsible for the Great 2009 SWINE-FLU fraud and money spinner for Glaxo-Smith-Kline, want their own heads examined ....

It's all going to end very badly for these kind of massive frauds and thievery schemes ...

"Seek first the Rafter in your own eye, before looking for the straw in your Brother's and then you shall see how to remove that from your own eye" ... it says somewhere in your good old Bible, the curse of the Occultist and Liar ....

Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 12:36:45 pm »

Frankly I'm surprised but not at all shocked at how dumb the people who work in these places are.

It seems as if their eyes glaze-over when one talks to them about anything to do with the science, validity, agenda or any aspect of the GLOBAL WARMING project that they can't claim to originate themselves, viz in the way they turn up to sit behind desks staring vacantly all-day-long into pretty pictures of desert islands screensavers ...

I don't believe they are being reticent and I am convinced that they know a great deal about nothing whatsoever!!

Nothing else is going on. Hundreds of thousands of pounds of tax-payer's money for uneducated stupid people who believe the world is run by autocratic and wise 'politicians', - to sit on their patty-asses, staring emptily into some Post-Human miasmic Mind Vision they wake to, never arriving to fill any of the vaste empty spaces between their ears.

"Nothing comes Out of Nothing.
Nothing goes back into nothing,
What have you lost? — Nothing"

— Monty Python's 'The Meaning of Life'.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:57:46 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: