This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 11:29:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Enquire about your Local 'Carbon Centre'! Get the skinny on the 'Funny money'.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enquire about your Local 'Carbon Centre'! Get the skinny on the 'Funny money'.  (Read 1103 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2011, 12:36:45 pm »

Frankly I'm surprised but not at all shocked at how dumb the people who work in these places are.

It seems as if their eyes glaze-over when one talks to them about anything to do with the science, validity, agenda or any aspect of the GLOBAL WARMING project that they can't claim to originate themselves, viz in the way they turn up to sit behind desks staring vacantly all-day-long into pretty pictures of desert islands screensavers ...

I don't believe they are being reticent and I am convinced that they know a great deal about nothing whatsoever!!

Nothing else is going on. Hundreds of thousands of pounds of tax-payer's money for uneducated stupid people who believe the world is run by autocratic and wise 'politicians', - to sit on their patty-asses, staring emptily into some Post-Human miasmic Mind Vision they wake to, never arriving to fill any of the vaste empty spaces between their ears.

"Nothing comes Out of Nothing.
Nothing goes back into nothing,
What have you lost? — Nothing"

— Monty Python's 'The Meaning of Life'.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:57:46 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: