This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 08:33:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Enquire about your Local 'Carbon Centre'! Get the skinny on the 'Funny money'.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enquire about your Local 'Carbon Centre'! Get the skinny on the 'Funny money'.  (Read 1091 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2010, 10:21:47 am »

And when I went in there and gave them a piece of my mind about the carbon fraud and the intention to create a 'post-industrial developed world, is that what you want?" ...

They called the Police who visited me, politely enough, at my house and asked me not to return there, but to send emails if I wanted to communicate ...

So, there you have it, my opportunity to allege that these foreigners might just be an example of the new breed of handled 'Citizen-Spies' we hear rumours of having been planted across Britain.
Although actually I think anybody, particularly a Polish immigrant worker who believes that Global warming was responsible for the Great 2009 SWINE-FLU fraud and money spinner for Glaxo-Smith-Kline, want their own heads examined ....

It's all going to end very badly for these kind of massive frauds and thievery schemes ...

"Seek first the Rafter in your own eye, before looking for the straw in your Brother's and then you shall see how to remove that from your own eye" ... it says somewhere in your good old Bible, the curse of the Occultist and Liar ....

Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: