This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 02:52:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

TRU.TV - Jesse Ventura and the FEMA camp Documentary

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRU.TV - Jesse Ventura and the FEMA camp Documentary  (Read 1273 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2010, 04:55:33 pm »

Does anyone have copy to watch of TRU.TV's FemaCamp/FusionCentre episode of Friday 12 Nov? Where is it available outside of USA or online? I find only intro's. Google Video perhaps. W.H.Y? (That acronym is an oldie and means 'What Have You'. It's a very very old phrase, as old as my socks.

http://www.trutv.com/video/conspiracy-theory/fusion-centers.html

Did I tell you I had a dream of a place which looked just like some sort of camp, and it's stuck with me, several months later, I keep having a sort of worrying 'flashback' to my dream. I could more or less draw what I saw. This is a sure sign, going by my previous experiences, that it exists, either now already or shortly.

Plus, all the talk we hear.... it's either more psychological warfare, to put people off trying to resist tyranny, or more like what the Hun did in WWII, - built them and used them ... just that we're not in a declared war at the present time. Well ofcourse actually Anglo-America is at war, a hundred year war, ...

Phoney ....?

... then consider if you will the words of Air Force Gen.(ret) Richard Myers, (Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to September 2001), with 4,100 hours aloft in Vietnam, three weeks after his ascendancy to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs on Oct 1, 2001:
"Afghanistan is only a small piece of ... the broadest campaign since WW2., possibly lasting more than a lifetime ... a long, hard fought conflict global in scale."
Reuters.
Similarly on Oct 3 2001, former chief of staff for US forces in South Korea, General Jack Singlaub was quoted saying:
"[...] pure case of good vs evil [...] we just have to recognise that it's going to develop [...] & there will be lots of people & nations involved."
Newsmax 2001.

Juntawatch.com
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 04:59:48 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JBS

Insert clever text here

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 07:51:27 pm »

I don't have a copy but I watched it and had nightmares all night about the freelance fusion centers, residential centers (prisons) and the 10 sectors headed by the Commission of 10 Governors, even though I knew it all already to be true.
Next week I will start recording them. New episodes start next Friday. JFK is one of them.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 07:54:19 pm by JBS » Report Spam   Logged

“I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within” – General Douglas MacArthur.
Donnay
Global Moderator

Live Free or Die...Trying!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 10:19:19 pm »

Jesse Ventura's:  Conspiracy Theory exposing the FEMA Camps

Part1:

Part2:

Part3:
Report Spam   Logged

Religions do a useful thing: they narrow God to the limits of man. Philosophy replies by doing a necessary thing: it elevates man to the plane of God.  ~Victor Hugo

Because one doesn't like the way things are is no reason to be unjust towards God.  ~Victor Hugo
Amazon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 12:56:59 pm »

Thank you Donnay
for making the video available.

Also,
just heard AJ say that
this episode on FEMA camps
will be repeated this Friday 9pm
before they also play
the new JFK episode.

The above info is hot from Alex Jones's second hour
today's show on Monday, 15 November 2010.
Report Spam   Logged
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 02:58:15 pm »

Yeah Donnay, sure that's the trouble with this news ... the gut fear reaction it can produce ...
Fear »> Anger »> Fear, is well recognised by psychologists and shrinks as a vicious circle, and it tends to be, in some cases, self-reinforcing.

But I guess, if even 1/10th of this story only were true, it's best to be pre-warned, unlike the GERMAN WWII example where no-one knew till it was all over bar the shouting. BUT EVERYBODY, not just the converted Need To Know.
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: