This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 03:40:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Escape a moment the Miasma of the New World Order's Depravity at a LIVE CONCERT.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Escape a moment the Miasma of the New World Order's Depravity at a LIVE CONCERT.  (Read 628 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2010, 08:44:56 am »

Jamiroquai - Live Air Studios, 4 Nov, 2010.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?vl2wb9i7ik24miv
Click. mp3 (137Mb) 320Kb s-1 [~60 minutes)

Recorded from the BBC Radio. Hence americans should stop panicking about DRM issues, fair-use and the rest, since I strongly suggest that the big six record labels aren't coming after anyone for this one.

If you have any issues with music being provided free, then in this instance write to the BBC who hosted the concert and ask for them to re-introduce the licence for radio listening. That was abolished about 430 years ago.

There are no DRM issues with this, and never can be. Cos I sez so. And now for a musical interlude.

From Title track new album 'Rock, Dust, Light, Star' - to 'Deeper Underground'.
 .... And Listen closely to the lyrics ....

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 08:51:13 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 11:56:59 pm »

I'm an American, living in America, and I'm not concerned about being sued for watching this video.  I am, however, concerned with the fact that when I click on your link, I don't get any music.   Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 12:44:11 pm »

I'm an American, living in America, and I'm not concerned about being sued for watching this video.  I am, however, concerned with the fact that when I click on your link, I don't get any music.   Sad

You're in America. OK, well, I just checked the link and it works, it's megaupload so you have to follow through, it's not an mp3 standalone, but I get a (crypt ddc html script) virus type warning. That's concerning. Anyway, maybe your great freedom-loving government is blocking such things.

Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: