This Forum is Closed
April 16, 2024, 04:28:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Iain Duncan Smith Reacts to Riots '3-Years Draconian Punishment For Unemployed'.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iain Duncan Smith Reacts to Riots '3-Years Draconian Punishment For Unemployed'.  (Read 354 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2010, 04:39:51 am »

In an overnight response (made up on the fly) to the Trouble at Millbank student riots IDS (Ian Duncan Smith) is announcing a massive draconian 'punishment regime' for the supposedly sympathetic camp of the unemployed, .... anyone on work related benefits will get 3 years suspension of all benefits if they don't comply...

Just on Tuesday, I was warning an old aquaintance from the previous gov's re-education 'New-Deal' scheme & now non-working part-time MsC maths student of how the forced-labour plans proposed just last week would go from 1-month to 3, then to six-months and then full-time as you can read also on these forums.

I'm shocked at how sordid, grave-infatuated and gollumesque-like the thinking of the new establishment is, they even race ahead of my worst case scenario.

Now, out of the blue entirely this is what IDS has just announced today, Thursday, just four days after the SUNDAY announcement of 1-month forced labour and 3-month penalties benefit seizure: -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/nov/11/welfare-iain-duncan-smith

"Ian Duncan Smith, the work and pensions secretary, said today it was a "sin" that people failed to take up available jobs as he prepared to announce a tougher-than-expected squeeze on the unemployed.

This will see the jobless face the threat of losing all benefits for as long as three years if they refuse community work or the offer of a job, or fail to apply for a post if advised to do so.

In the most severe welfare sanctions ever imposed by a British government, unemployed people will lose benefits for three months if they fail to take up one of the options for the first time, six months if they refuse an offer twice, and three years if they refuse an offer three times."

They think we are going to be divided. Bad timing IDS, since We haven't even yet had a hint of the organisation of a sympathy movement between the students and the unemployed.

However this should now be forthcoming and should extend across all sectors of civil society like a bushfire. And that will not be fast enough.

I really mean this. Organise now or you will all, even those who haven't lost their jobs yet, because these laws will be extended to include the SHORT-TERM unemployed from certain categories of civilian class to bolster up the paradigm, within a short time.

They want a war with the people. I suggest we take it to them soooner rather than later.

I promise you, thnngs are going to get very very rough for the establishment, in a very great hurry, if not you are doomed.

"We are going into unchartered waters ... making up history as we go along"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 01:52:09 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: