This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 10:49:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

UK Post-Offices to carry out Criminal Records Bureau checks for IDS and Welfare.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Post-Offices to carry out Criminal Records Bureau checks for IDS and Welfare.  (Read 476 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:03:10 am »

I'm right ... anyway ...

Under new legislation, the Royal Mail and Post Offices are to be privatised as announced this week (go google it). As part of the proposals and changes, (and this part will go through) British Post Offices will be allowed to run CRB or Criminal Records Bureau checks on anyone that requests them ...

How convenient, 'I love it, You love it, We all love it, but who loves it the most?'

Ian Duncan Smith who this same week organised I month forced-labour for the 'long-term' unemployed (The song 'Millions like us', comes to mind).
http://globalgulag.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,661.msg2211.html#msg2211
His department (The Ministry for Welfare reform) have said that many jobs forcefully alloted to the melingering crowd of ne'er thee do wells, will include painting schools and public buildings. Local council workers are already being manoevered by the media to worry about their jobs being transferred out to free-labour.

Now it's already enshrined in law for a couple decades, that to get alloted at any time under any circumstances to a job anywhere on or near school property or buildings that have children entering them, you will need a complete Criminals Record Bureau (CRB) checkout. Any crimes no matter how small will immediately prevent you from taking that job.

Now it's no coincidence I suggest that these two changes to welfare and 'welfare' go through at the same time.

So, the post offices as very loosely modelled on the American Postal Service's 'interrogation rooms' imported template will be used to facilitate and hurry through these checks. This way the free slave labour can be rolled out to the entreprenueurs & well established service providers and their people managers out in the labour market.
Will these checks go further? For instance if it is revealed that you have three convictions, (hypothetical number) could you be prevented from doing any but the most degrading outdoor work or could it even mean you would be put on a list of preferential high risk category types who wil be moved more quickly into a more intensely scrutinising and rigorous punishment regime, including a form of labour camp? That would keep the initial numbers down and allow such  'forced civilian inmate labour camps' interpretted on the imported USA model to be built and tried out in UK.

Yes, they are 'blue-skying' about it. Because they and I think alike, except I don't write the laws or make the suggestions ... except on this occasion.

Scary No! Behave yourselves boys n' girls!!!!

The current suggestion for 1-month periods of forced attended unpaid-community work placements I predict will be extended according to Tory Government NWO slave legislatory reform agenda to 3, then 6, and finally out to the full 12-months a year, as Cameron suggested in the first instance about a year or so ago, before being elected PM. He did this on BBC radio 4, suggesting that all  long-term unemployed will be put out to 'cut the grass' (etc...) for 12 month periods. The later phrase could easily be interpretted as a softening up for 'full-time' obligation to unpaid labour or detention.

Get the laughing over with, for the laughter will be ending real soon ... right across the board ....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:02:13 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 02:59:38 pm »

Talking of Post-Offices, have you visited your local British P.O. recently!? Did they have a newly installed Photo0-Booth? The local PrisonTown has one installed. I asked, and they're for BIO_METRIC 10yr Passports.

Below the photo lens and mirror area there is an advanced Fingerprint Hand Bio-Metric touchpad. I guess that there may be also a retinal scan unit incorporated into the photo-flash area, which I'll check next time I'm there. If so, there is a design flaw!

FLASH, BANG, WHALLOP, Court-Case!

This is no-doubt all part of phasing in of a cosolidation and conversion of trusted and normally 'supposed benign' sources on the high-street into DATABASE_SURVEILLANCE_TERRORS TATE info-gathering points.

Mix this with the CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks for long-term unemployed in prep for the 3-years withdrawal of benefit for 'sinners' (quote -IDS, last Sunday), and what you have is a ORWELLIAN POLICE STATE evolving in front of your eyes, on every high-street.

You love it, they love, we all love it, but who loves it most?
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: