This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 02:38:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

A Personal Family Story:— 'proof' of Mustapha Monde's Scientific New World Order

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Personal Family Story:— 'proof' of Mustapha Monde's Scientific New World Order  (Read 896 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2010, 04:40:35 pm »

Much of my family had close professional & personal ties with ICI (Imperial Chemical Industries), Billingham and I used to spend time, as a boy, in the social company of that ICI Plant's serving CEO during the mid-1960's. In Aldous Huxleys' insightful novel 'Brave New World' - Resident World Controller of Western Europe is Mustapha Mond. He presides over one of the ten zones of the World State, the global government set up after the cataclysmic Nine Years' War and great Economic Collapse. Sophisticated and good-natured, he is is an urbane and hyperintelligent apologist for The Brave New World and its velvet-gloved totalitarianism. Aldous Huxley visited the newly-opened and technologically-advanced Brunner and Mond plant at ICI, in Billingham UK & the introduction to the most recent print of Brave New World states that Huxley was inspired to write the classic novel (wherein Mond figures as a character), by his Billingham visit. In fact, this plant was so immaculately efficient, so Spick and Span that my Aunt from nearby Norton, by Stockton-on-Tees, who had struggled beneath the Glass Ceiling at the ICI Billingham Plant, for all her working life, was driven to commit suicide shortly after she retired, aged 60, closely following Mustapha Monde's predestination model as alluded to in this audio extract of a reading from Orwell's Book.

A)  Click this title link to download 'Brave New World' allusions to Mustapha Monde (extract).
B)  Click this link for Melvyn Bragg analysis of the Mustapha Monde Character.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:59:31 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 06:18:45 pm »

Just to back up my 'story', here are pictures from Stockton's Picture Archive that covers Billingham ICI Chemicals works going right back to the beginning of the last century.

Sir Alfred Mond, first director of ICI, Billingham.

My Aunt getting her reward for ~45 years dedicated and faithful service - a radio!

As managing director of Brunner-Mond, with Lord McGowan of Nobel Industries, Mond organised the merger of Britains four largest chemical companies in 1926 to form ICI.

From: http://www.picturestockton.co.uk/viewpage.aspx?id=4581
And :

Land Bought By Brunner Mond at beginning of 20C. The site of Brunner Mond dates back to 1873.

ICI on the Monde land in the 1950's

Modern Day delivery to ICI. The vehicle had 92 gears and a full length of 221ft.

Memories are made of such fine stuff ...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 06:23:44 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: