This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 08:17:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

NatGeo Show re: Killer Disease. The Plan?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NatGeo Show re: Killer Disease. The Plan?  (Read 438 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2010, 05:25:41 am »

Tonight I watched an episode of "Naked Science" on the National Geographic channel that set me to wondering about paleontological epidemiology, and its possible application to NWO theory requiring the demise of 80% of the human populace to restore humanity to population levels controllable by the current bankster class.

The episode, entitled "What Killed the Aztecs?", is based upon the work of epidemiologists Rodolfo Acuna Soto and John Marr, a summary of whose work on this subject may be viewed at:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Megadrought+and+megadeath+in+16th+century+Mexico-a086041040

under the title of:

Megadrought and megadeath in 16th century Mexico.

"The epidemic of cocoliztli from 1545 to 1548 killed an estimated 5 million to 15 million people, or up to 80% of the native population of Mexico (Figure 1). In absolute and relative terms the 1545 epidemic was one of the worst demographic catastrophes in human history, approaching even the Black Death of bubonic plague bubonic plague"

The basic idea of this study is that the native population of Mexico was not killed off by microbes imported from Europe by the Spanish, but by a native disease which resulted from a genetic bottleneck (affecting both pathogen and carriers) created by a period of prolonged drought preceding the arrival of the Spanish, which genetic bottleneck was broken by a break in the weather, which allowed both the viral pathogen and its rodent carriers to breed and mutate so as to allow human-to-human infection by this pathogen, the best evidence of this hypothesis being the fact that those Europeans who had the closest physical contact with the victims, those being the priests who administered the last rites to the dying, also died from the disease in great numbers, indicating a lack of immunity to the pathogen on the part of Europeans.  From my own background reading, I would contrast this experience with that of the priests in Canada, who lived to tell of how their "very breath was death to them (i.e., the Indians who, although also of Amerind genetic stock, would have been climatologically isolated from the native disease which decimated their cousins to the south, and who, therefor, would primarily have been susceptible to European, rather than to native, diseases)" without themselves succumbing to the diseases they were spreading.

My question is why are the powers that think they are (as opposed to We the People, who ARE the powers that be!) so curious as to an epidemic that killed of 80% of an isolated, genetically homogeneous population (another important aspect of this hypothesis is that the Amerind portion of the Native American population constitute a self-selected genetic bottleneck to an extent which increases their vulnerability to pathogens).  Are they planning an epidemic which might kill off that magic 80% number (apparently an intermediate number prior to their fully reducing the human population to the "sustainable" (i.e., controllable) 500,000,000 figure mentioned in the Georgia Guidestones, and further suggested by an intersection of George Orwell's "1984" statement of a plan for three eternally warring totalitarian empires with Hannah Arendt's "Origins of Totalitarianism" observation that a fully totalitarian society must possess a minimum of 160,000,000 people to allow for the mass slaughter via wars and camps which totalitarian movements require to keep the movement energized.  (160,000,000 x 3 = 480,000,000, very close to the 500,000,000 stated on the Georgia Guidestones (with a "fudge factor" of 20,000,000 irreplaceable human lives to "play with").  (I, myself, doubt this math, as I believe that Haiti under "Papa Doc" DuValier, President-for-Life of the Republic of Haiti:

(here shown on this official one Gourde note in his guise as "Baron Samedi" (the voodoo deity "Lord Saturday", whose ghoulish henchmen, les Tontons Macoutes (coopted as the name of Duvalier's totalitarian "middle party" apparatus) legendarily kidnapped innocent peasants into the sugar cane fields, never to be seen again)) constituted a fully totalitarian regime (given an uneducated and thoroughly propagandized population (just like earth's future Gaia-worshipping population with the Gaia religion being riven by suitable meaningless differences akin to those distinguishing "Ingsoc" from "Neo-Bolshevism" and from "Annihilation of the Self" in Orwell's 1984 scenario to justify chronic warfare amongst the three empires) with fewer than ten million inhabitants: but then, Haiti really didn't have any genuine external enemies during this period, whereas "1984"'s rocket bombs (e.g., V-2s) would certainly make a very great impression upon an impressionable populace.

Needless to say, the NatGeo show blames global warming for the potential of a resurgence of cocoliztli (or some manufactured facsimile) in the near future.

Could this be the plan?  If so, how many variations of the plan might there be?
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: