This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 01:06:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Rand Paul Backer Stomps on Woman's Head

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rand Paul Backer Stomps on Woman's Head  (Read 921 times)
Donnay
Global Moderator

Live Free or Die...Trying!

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2010, 11:19:37 am »

Rand Paul Backer Stomps on Woman's Head

Lauren Valle has 'bit of a headache'
By Mary Papenfuss,  Newser Staff

Posted Oct 26, 2010 4:26 AM CDT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqVwI2pxmFA&feature=player_embedded

(Newser)  – Things are getting ugly out there. A woman protesting against Rand Paul at last night's Senate candidate debate was shoved to the ground where a sneaker-wearing backer of the Kentucky Senate candidate stomped on her head. Lauren Valle, a volunteer for the liberal group MoveOn, is fine, though she did complain of "a bit of a headache." She had hoped to present Paul with a spoof "employee of the month" award outside the debate in Louisville before she was attacked.

What can we take away from this? Here's the advice from Gawker: "You don't step on people's heads. Ever! Okay? Even if you disagree with them; even if they're pulling a silly stunt; even if you are a hysterical old white person scared to death of imaginary communists." And one other thing: "Kentucky, take a chill pill."
Report Spam   Logged

Religions do a useful thing: they narrow God to the limits of man. Philosophy replies by doing a necessary thing: it elevates man to the plane of God.  ~Victor Hugo

Because one doesn't like the way things are is no reason to be unjust towards God.  ~Victor Hugo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Optimus
Administrator

Routing out & defeating the globalist pigs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 03:26:18 pm »

Stomping of MoveOn Activist at Rand Paul Event: Staged Incident?

Infowars.com
October 26, 2010

As we descend toward November 2 and the midterms, expect the establishment media to run non-stop the video (below) of an idiot stomping a MoveOn activist outside a Rand Paul event in Kentucky last night.

It looks like MSNBC and the neolib establishment media has all the ammo it needs. It does not matter that the Paul campaign issued a statement unequivocally condemning the incident:

The Paul for Senate campaign is extremely disappointed in, and condemns the actions of a supporter last night outside the KET debate. Whatever the perceived provocation, any level of aggression or violence is deplorable, and will not be tolerated by our campaign. The Paul campaign has disassociated itself from the volunteer who took part in this incident, and once again urges all activists — on both sides — to remember that their political passions should never manifest themselves in physical altercations of any kind.

Paul’s enemies will ignore this condemnation. The corporate media will insinuate that Rand Paul’s supporters in Kentucky are jackbooted fascist thugs. It is not certain if the negative publicity will wreck Paul’s campaign. It certainly has more serious consequences than the Aqua Buddha nonsense the media tried to pawn off as serious criticism of the candidate.

It is interesting to note that the man who stomped the woman was a volunteer. In other words, there is a good chance he was a provocateur. In fact, there is a 50-50 chance the entire event was staged to sabotage Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhjg2W7vlMc&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 03:31:28 pm by Route » Report Spam   Logged

Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 11:56:52 pm »

The version of this that was run on my local news was run MOS and with a voiceover, so you couldn't here the man yelling "No! No! No!" as he waved the headstomper away.

Funny that a camera just happened to be there.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 06:01:52 am »

I just re-watched that video, and it seems to me that the Rand Paul supporter with the soft shoes is actually stepping on her shoulder to hold her down, and his shoe only touches her head when it slips off her shoulder; he immediately removes it from her head and replaces it on her shoulder.

So much for a 'head-stomping" incident.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
I ain't going backwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Donnay
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 09:40:57 am »

Regardless of the issue at hand, is Rand Paul responsible for this?

What about the WAC member who was called a fagot, threatened and kicked in the shin for showing up to a Democratic rally?

Of course, the double-standards are in full force!  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Religions do a useful thing: they narrow God to the limits of man. Philosophy replies by doing a necessary thing: it elevates man to the plane of God.  ~Victor Hugo

Because one doesn't like the way things are is no reason to be unjust towards God.  ~Victor Hugo
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 09:51:04 am »

Donnay:

Of course Rand Paul isn't responsible for this.

Of course his opponent is responsible for tipping his brother off to an impending narcotics raid.  (And, if his brother really was innocent, why bother tipping him off to a raid that should have proven his innocence?)

I understand the double-standard.

I just want the good guys to understand how not to give political ammunition to the bad guys.

Avoid provocation!
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
I ain't going backwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Donnay
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 10:13:28 am »

Donnay:

Of course Rand Paul isn't responsible for this.

Of course his opponent is responsible for tipping his brother off to an impending narcotics raid.  (And, if his brother really was innocent, why bother tipping him off to a raid that should have proven his innocence?)

I understand the double-standard.

I just want the good guys to understand how not to give political ammunition to the bad guys.

Avoid provocation!

Bad penny,

My question was meant to be in general, not directed towards you.  But, I understand what you mean and agree.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: