This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 02:36:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

DAVID CAMERON DISCUSSED GARY McKINNON with BARACK OBAMA in the WHITE HOUSE

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAVID CAMERON DISCUSSED GARY McKINNON with BARACK OBAMA in the WHITE HOUSE  (Read 819 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2010, 04:04:02 am »

Off Topic, Wining, The Purposes of Global Gulag, and UFO's....? What we need to do is preserve the good solid foundation the HUAC (House on Un-American Activities Committee) established to deal with this potential unconstitutional disidence. .... I pass the motion, and what a mess you're getting into ...

Here's what's coming down the tube.
DAVID CAMERON DISCUSSED GARY McKINNON with BARACK OBAMA in the WHITE HOUSE

CLICK IMAGE to SEE THESE TUBES.

I have a small personal campaign under way, which may in the next three weeks lead to me being able to prove that Asperger's people, who because of their alleged innate tendency to investigate things that are none of their business are being corralled, but in a nice gentle, seemingly non-predatory way. Because you love them and want to take care of ....

Stay tuned to this Bat-Channel, where the loonies, freaks and mentally ill congregate to seal their exclusive and individually unique, yet somehow tangibly collective fates in this Brave New World of Miracles in this Empire of Miracles and 'new possibilities'.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 04:15:29 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 04:06:52 am »

This forum may have been momentarily hacked! But who cares, apathy rules ok, yeah. Go back to sleep now.

I JUST PICKED UP A 'scripting virus' ACCORDING TO MY AVIRA ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE WHICH IS RIGHT UP TO DATE AND IT ATTEMPTED TO WRECK MY POSTING. HOWEVER I'm prepared for such eventualities.

BE WARNED. Last time I warned about the hacking of one of these forums, ie PrisonPlanet forums, because of real knowledge on who may be involved, I got banned.

Have an nice day. Bye-Now! Unbelievable.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 04:13:19 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
EvadingGrid
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:42:31 am »

This forum may have been momentarily hacked! But who cares, apathy rules ok, yeah. Go back to sleep now.

I JUST PICKED UP A 'scripting virus' ACCORDING TO MY AVIRA ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE WHICH IS RIGHT UP TO DATE AND IT ATTEMPTED TO WRECK MY POSTING. HOWEVER I'm prepared for such eventualities.

BE WARNED. Last time I warned about the hacking of one of these forums, ie PrisonPlanet forums, because of real knowledge on who may be involved, I got banned.

Have an nice day. Bye-Now! Unbelievable.

If you are really concerned about secuirty, why run Windows ?
 Grin

* Pesky Linux Cat  chuckles
Report Spam   Logged
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 12:35:08 pm »

I'll add: I guess that the same can be said of the internet in general, for what it is likely become, or likely to become ... viz-a-viz personal security issues, whilst we're on about 'security', I'd say it's rapidly become the most setup to be knocked down mass participatory event in history.

I think we are still in the arena where 'THE WEB' can be exploited for good. But only just.

There is definitely something awry with the javascript buttons on this site. Does anyone else get that and feel that can say so .....? They don't work!!!

Whereas I know I'm not normal and am the target for 'far away laughter' for it, but I'll admit here for all the world of web monkeys to see: I like things that actually work properly, as they were designed to, and not be a flaming abortion.

Dangermouse puts up his feet
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: