This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 06:25:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Iran Target of 'Tripartite' ANGLO-FRANCO-GERMANIC Al'CIA'da False-Flag?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran Target of 'Tripartite' ANGLO-FRANCO-GERMANIC Al'CIA'da False-Flag?  (Read 454 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2010, 01:34:20 pm »

The False-Flag 'Al'qa'eda' warnings on Britain, France & Germany may, just may point to IRAN as being the coming target of accusation of launching these non-existant attacks in response possibly to the STUXNET WORM fiasco.

How? Here's how.

Britain, France & Germany compose the 'Tripartite' monopoly and agreement for nuclear fuels recycling and provision in this sector of the New World Order. FACT: IRAN dealt with the 'Tripartite' nations back in the early 2000's (noughties) in the deal over their infamous civilian reactors. ANGLO-FRANCO-GERMANY were to supply them the 5% enriched fuel for their civilian reactors in exchange for US allowing them to continue unharrassed with their civilian nuclear program.

Iran's Energy minister refused to deal and since then we have seen the escalation to the point of near invasion we have today, so it is alleged, although I've always thought invasion is still unlikely. Maybe.

Therefore the Threat following the half-witted STUXNET Fiasco is to be viewed, psychologically as coming from IRAN. Yes, Israel may be the Opportunistic Predator that may do something in response to this threat, or it may all add-up to nothing than more projection, 'THE IRANIAN's ARE TO BLAME' for what the intelligence services now have to do, and are doing in ANGLO-FRANCO-GERMANIA, and that's clampdown more on freedoms or at least maintain them in the name of liberty, International PEACE and Nuclear SECURITY.

Sellafield of British Nuclear Group is one of links in the chain, as is The COGEMA run SuperPhoenix Nuclear Reprocessing Plant at Cap-de-La-Hague on the Northern French Coastline. (Both close to water for emergency dumping, flushouts, and Cooling water).
I've never been familiarised with the German Plant(s).

I will be the first person, and only person anywhere, to make this connection. But on the other hand it could all be just good old deniable, but unlikely coincidence. For although I respect coincidence, I still don't trust in it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 01:48:48 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: