This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 01:46:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Church of Scientology Documentary. 'Corrupt, Sinister and Dangerous'.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Church of Scientology Documentary. 'Corrupt, Sinister and Dangerous'.  (Read 1306 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2010, 09:52:26 am »

I have wondered about, for at least 10 seconds of my valuable time, of the intrinsic value to the Church of Scientology of the 'bad-press' (there's no promotional publicity like bad press) and its distraction value, as readers here no doubt see it, from the all important backburner issues, like Tea-parties, the dying embers of the US Constitution and Ron Paul, and I wonder if the former may exceed any negative image to Scientology conjured up by these two BBC Documentaries, separated by 3-yrs as they are.

But then again, I've been brainwashed by 'too much contact'.

Is this Church even as it says 'the fastest growing religion in the world'?

ForeignPolicy.com and other sites reflect a list like this, of groups some of which profess to be the world's fastest,
— that's fastest land dwelling, and er, growing religion(s).

Islam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growth rate*: 1.84 percent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adherents: 1.3 billion

Bahaism

Growth rate: 1.70 percent

Adherents: 7.7 million

Sikhism

Growth rate: 1.62 percent

Adherents: 25.8 million

Jainism

Growth rate: 1.57 percent

Adherents: 5.9 million

Hinduism

Growth rate: 1.52 percent

Adherents: 870 million

Christianity

Growth rate: 1.38 percent

Adherents: 2.2 billion

But UFO-based cult believers are probably quite low down the list, and 'I should know'. (sicco)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 06:57:26 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: