This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 01:20:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Church of Scientology Documentary. 'Corrupt, Sinister and Dangerous'.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Church of Scientology Documentary. 'Corrupt, Sinister and Dangerous'.  (Read 1319 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2010, 02:19:31 pm »

20 hits in 20 minutes! Mostly it would appear from Church-sponsored Web Monkeys and Bots trawling for mentions of 'the church' in order that they may immediately facilitate targetted pro-church promotional advertising. That's what Google Ads is all about.

Let's add too:

Hollywood Celebrities are 'spoilt rotten' by the Church according to defector Jason Beghe, onetime star of 'GI Jane' (Dir Ridley Scott, — 'Alien') and 'Thelma and Louise'.

Still adherent John Travolta starred in a 2000 Hollywood version of Scientology's 'founder' L. Ron Hubbard's 1982 Sci-Fi masterwork 'Battlefield Earth' directed by Roger Christian also Director of 'Aliens', the 2nd part of the 4 part sequel. I think I have that all right. I'm reading 'Battlefield Earth' at present. It's a good romp, and well written.  L. Ron was undoubtedly one of the architects of Sci-Fi, with a proper understanding of and accurately defining the genre. But perhaps he should have stuck to writing and not to seeking immortality through what would undeniably become a 'Rotten, Corrupt & Sinister' cult.

'Battlefield earth' is a story about an alien colonised Earth in the yr 3000 turned into a mining outpost where a near solitary & all but de-civilised human survivor Jonnie Goodboy Tyler forms a resistance movement to re-unite the few remaining humans and reclaim the planet. I haven't gotten far into it yet; it's well over a 1000 pages in small print paperback!

Hubbard died in 1986, long before these shenaneggans began. But the cult is organised around a belief system of 1000-year reincarnation & that seems to involve UFO mythology as placed in the modern zeitgeist.

And from there in it just gets more interesting. Former & 33yr long Church member, Larry Anderson, actor inStar-Trek 'INSURRECTION', one of the latest offerings, was, before he left, the PR face & voice that welcomed new or prospective members to the Church of Scientology.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:57:38 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: