This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 04:10:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

The rapture cult

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The rapture cult  (Read 3069 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2011, 12:39:44 pm »

Your math is a little off. 14.4 X 100 = 14,400 not 144,000.

Why, you know my Hairy Brother of the Jungle, you are right ... So, taking a page out of the Michael Mann 'Hockey-Stick' book of Statistical Tricks I've re-written the data to agree with the desired result. See

" ... NB — The Figure of 144,000, by way of statistics, is reached by taking 144 family members of each of 100 crime-families ... "

And then like a Real Scientist I then add to and re-word the proposition to fit in with the unnacountable need to adjust the data, thus giving  ...

" ...that currently make up EACH OF the 10 Brave New World Regional Governments ..."

There that should do. I'll go back to the Royal TheoFossical Society, or whatever they call themselves now, take my revised data to them and be assured that they'll not have even noticed the disparity.

But I still prefer the '14.4 family members' version ... It's got that enigmatic zing-a-ring about it so peculiar to pseudo-research.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 12:59:41 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: