This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 05:01:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

The True Source of WTC Radioactivity and Thermal Energy?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The True Source of WTC Radioactivity and Thermal Energy?  (Read 914 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2010, 06:01:29 am »

On a recent show, Alex mentioned the idea of DU devices as being the source of radiation from the WTC ruins, and of the thermal energy which kept geysers of molten iron going for months after 9/11.  I would argue that the heat-generating ability of DU munitions is limited in range to the portion of structure immediately touched by the DU and to its immediate vicinity, as the sole source of penetrating power of DU munitions lies in their extreme density allied with their extreme speed, which makes them very potent packages of kinetic energy, compared to which the heat-generating potential of their nuclear weak force radioactivity is a nullity (as we're talking about DEPLETED uranium here, not fissile uranium).  It seems to me that the enormous thermal energy stored within the basement sections of the WTC ruins is much more likely the result of a fissile uranium (or plutonium, or thorium, or something-else-ium) nuclear reaction, which others have suggested with reference to a brownish cloud of smoke emitted from 1WTC as it collapsed, as well as from the massive blasts recorded acoustically by Rich Siegel).

I know it can't be proven yet, and our movement can only deal in what is proven, but let me nominate this post as a suggestion for further research.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

EvadingGrid
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 07:07:44 am »

Of course DU was not used as a projectile weapon on 911.

However, that said DU is being used for all sorts of industrial uses that are extremely questionable. Such as using DU as ballast for commercial cargo planes, which is fine until you get extreme temp pressure etc as in an accident.

The example used in the show was of a forklift truck, and the ballast being DU. Now if such a vehicle was being used  in the towers that day, then it would cause problems.

Now recall that the aircraft hit the towers that day, and that they might well have had ballast containing DU...

Report Spam   Logged
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 08:02:13 am »

"Now recall that the aircraft hit the towers that day, and that they might well have had ballast containing DU... "

Excellent point, but DU is still DEPLETED uranium, lacking the heat-generation capability of fissile uranium (which requires an odd-numbered atomic weight to give it the asymmetry necessary for the nuclear instability which will allow easy fission), even left-over or dripped-down thermitic materials gives a better explanation for the persistent thermal energy displayed in the WTC basement levels.  DU is hazardous when fired from a gun (which gives a transient dose of nuclear fission products due to the pressure of the propellant gasses), or when persistently present in the environment (such as in the soil of Iraq, where the presence of the minute amounts of fissile uranium within the DU will cause genetic deformation due to the protracted duration of the exposure).  Transient bursts of radioactivity such as can be expected from the impact of DU into the WTC structure simply cannot explain the immense thermal energy apparent in the lower levels of the WTC ruins, nor the persistence of this energy for months after the atrocity.  (I mean, how many Iraqi tanks remained molten for months after being hit by US DU rounds?)
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: