This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 01:54:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 4980 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2010, 05:45:13 am »

Thought I would be social and start a thread.
 Roll Eyes

You told me once you weren't social.

Oh, now I'm here by the way, and for the benefit of everyone else. I used to have a former existance, with about 3,000 posts, in a forum that was hacked and permanently taken down from the inside by a PP forums moderator infiltrator, so the strongly grounded rumour goes.

Now I'm here, I'd like to add I'm not on a primary mission to expose Co-IntelPro, meaning in this instance those people who don't follow the official guru position and 'take' on events, and who are thus named, primarily by Americans. 

I'm here to expose corruption and I've never been afraid to present the physical or documented proof in trying to do so in my past life/lives.

But I don't think sitting behind a forum screen is going to change much. It might lead to over excitable expectations. For a supply of information alone, I still believe in the media, but when it comes to personal slamming or accusation of being 'CointelPro', that's all just the game-handlers making sure they stay in charge of debate to the exclusion of all non-vetted opinions etc etc, ... What is it, were you born yesterday, do I have to explain everything or something?

We don't have long left. I suggest a sense of urgency and deliberate and focussed action. If anyone is going to start on me on here, get it over with now, let's see your colors and I'll be off.

I haven't got the time to waste.

Bye Now.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 05:48:13 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: