This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 11:26:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Hitpiece Tries To Paint Alex Jones as "comrade-in-arms" with Hutaree Militia

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitpiece Tries To Paint Alex Jones as "comrade-in-arms" with Hutaree Militia  (Read 742 times)
SUPREMEMASTER

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2010, 06:52:15 am »

Accused Christian Militia Member Posted Video Last Year: 'I'm Just A Simple Militant ... What's Wrong With That?'
Zachary Roth | March 29, 2010, 2:37PM

"Pale Horse" (left), seen in an Ohio Militia video

We already told you that one of the members of a Christian militia group charged today with "seditious conspiracy" in connection to an alleged plot to kill law enforcement appears to be the extremist who over the last 18 months created widely-viewed videos that warn "our country is in peril" and urge people to take up arms and march on Washington. And it now appears that that same militia member -- Kristopher Sickles, who goes by the name of "Pale Horse" -- posted a third video in which he lambasted the "corporate media" for its coverage of the militia movement.

The video, last August to YouTube and still available, sheds further light on the mindset and philosophy of at least one of the nine Hutaree members accused today of conspiring to kill police officers, then bomb their funeral in a bid to kill more law enforcement personnel, as part of a plot to "oppose by force the authority of the U.S. government."

"Pale Horse" -- identifying himself as a member of the Ohio Militia, and with his face and voice disguised -- argues in the August video that the recent media coverage of the militia movement, including of his own earlier videos, suggests that the government, with the help of the mainstream media, is preparing to target his group. "It seems like they're mounting an attack," he says. "We're all over the news. They're putting us in a bad light. Who have we threatened?"

Later he says: "They're stamping us all over the media. Clearly they have some plan in mind."

Pale Horse also rebuts charges of racism advanced in some of the news coverage. "It has nothing to do with the fact that we have a black president," he insists. "I started my group several years ago when Bush was in office."

And at one point he cites Alex Jones, the conspiracy-minded radio host, as a comrade-in-arms.

Pale Horse closes with this defense: "I myself have never made any threats or claims against anyone," he says. "I'm just a simple militant and I just want to protect my family. What's wrong with that?"

And he adds: "You people need to read between the lines. You're being lied to by the corporate media."

Watch: [YouTube Video: "Ohio Militia Response To Corporate Media"|Click Here To See Video]

As we've explained, the Hutaree are an explicitly Christian militia group, based predominantly in Michigan, which says its preparing for the arrival of the Anti-Christ. Pale Horse's video, by contrast, never mentions religious motivations.

It's unclear exactly when and how Pale Horse began working with the Hutaree, though in one his earlier YouTube videos, posted last April, he referred to training at a Michigan Militia site.

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#107

§ 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use40

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work,
including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by
that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including
multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to
be considered shall include —

(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial
   nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;

(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;

(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work
   as a whole; and

(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.

The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is
made upon consideration of all the above factors.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 11:00:15 am by SUPREMEMASTER » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: