This Forum is Closed
March 19, 2024, 03:00:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

WE MUST STOP BEING IN PERPETUAL REACTION MODE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST STOP BEING IN PERPETUAL REACTION MODE!  (Read 11397 times)
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2010, 09:06:23 am »

When I and others say that ruling-class oligarchs are literally waging economic “war” against us, that’s not hyperbole, but a mere acknowledgement of cold, harsh reality.

To fully understand what I mean, consider the following six-part report by David DeGraw:

Some will probably disagree with this, but I feel compelled to mention that conservative candidates such as Rand Paul are being targeted by the neocon attack machine in spite of both their Bush-lite foreign policy views and Austrian School economic views, not because of them. It is apparently said candidates' anti-neocon views on civil liberties that has so enraged -- and so evoked the political wrath of -- the Bill of Rights-hating establishment Right.

Austrian School ideologues and commentators routinely suggest or imply that we must sheepishly let the banker-engineered depression simply "run its course," and that to politically interfere in any way with the so-called "corrections" that this orchestrated collapse is imposing on our economy -- an example of such interference being Webster Tarpley’s proposal to “stop all foreclosures on primary residences, businesses, and farms for five years or the duration of the depression” -- would be to offend the almighty god of "market forces." After reading that six-part report by David DeGraw, I can only hope that the **** “conservatives” and right-leaning “libertarians” in this forum understand now (if you didn't beforehand) why I regard this as nothing more than a euphemistic way of saying that we must -- in the name of “liberty” and of “living within our means” -- let the ruling elite's economic WAR against us run its course.

I realize that not everyone online who has adopted this insane view as his or her own necessarily has bad intentions. Most, in fact, seem to have good intentions. But as I'm sure all readers will agree, good intentions do not justify a bad approach -- or what, in the case of the let-everything-collapse-and-we’ll-call-it-a-mere-“correction” Austrian School, is a ridiculously foolish and utterly self-defeating approach.

Bottom line: beware of anyone who insists that the only way to “roast” the “pig” (metaphorically speaking) is to let the “house” we call America be “burned down” by an otherwise solvable economic crisis. Whether that person realizes it or not, he is parroting a false belief that the very plutocrats he professes to oppose want us to accept as divine gospel.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:25:19 am by Geolibertarian » Report Spam   Logged

"For the first years of [Ludwig von] Mises’s life in the United States...he was almost totally dependent on annual research grants from the Rockefeller Foundation.” -- Richard M. Ebeling

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=162212.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: