This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 01:25:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

It's time to dump the term "Chemtrails" and go straight for the imagination.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to dump the term "Chemtrails" and go straight for the imagination.  (Read 523 times)
JBS

Insert clever text here

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2010, 03:47:30 pm »

It's time to dump the term "Chemtrails" and go straight for the imagination and fear.

It's time to dump the term "Chemtrails" and call it what it is - Chemical Clouds, or Chemclouds. The "chem trail" is the visible means to the ends - chemical clouds laden with Aluminum and Barium or what ever other compound or microbe they decide to add, depending on the intentions and level of animal or plant eugenics effect desired. The term chem trails has been stereotyped anyway and now it's time to use the same stunt the govts use, change the name for the same thing. Chemclouds is really what they are and I think this is a more descriptive term and has ominous implications. Chemclouds look much different than real clouds and once this is realized, they start to look more like smoke clouds of chemicals floating overhead. I call them fake clouds or chem clouds which skips right to the next step after calling them chem trails which immediately in the sheep mind is stereotyped before you can say anything more, the stigma sticks in their fluoridated brains, which eventually leads to explaining the chem clouds anyway. They are formed from chemical emissions ports on cargo type planes... and not just 'chemtrails'. I find this method of waking people up to the fact they are being sprayed under the cloak of the fake global warming hoax more effective and causes them to notice what is going on IN PLAIN VIEW and wonder what the next level will be!

If it was not evil then why the no transparency, no oversight, hundreds of thousands of gallons of burnt jet fuel in the atmosphere, millions, maybe billions spent, just denial and lies when anyone can look up and see the streaks across the sky.
Report Spam   Logged

“I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within” – General Douglas MacArthur.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: