This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 07:51:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Bernard Eastlund patents ...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bernard Eastlund patents ...  (Read 1854 times)
Optimus
Administrator

Routing out & defeating the globalist pigs

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2010, 01:59:00 pm »

United States Patent  4,686,605

Eastlund    August 11, 1987

Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

Abstract

A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region.

*****************************************************************************************

Inventors:    Eastlund; Bernard J. (Spring, TX)
Assignee:    APTI, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
Appl. No.:    06/690,333
Filed:    January 10, 1985

Current U.S. Class:    361/231 ; 244/158.1; 380/59; 89/1.11

Current International Class:    H05H 1/02 (20060101); H05H 1/18 (20060101); F41G 7/20 (20060101); F41G 7/22 (20060101); F41H 13/00 (20060101); H01Q 1/36 (20060101); H05B 006/64 (); H05C 003/00 (); H05H 001/46 ()

Field of Search:    361/230,231 244/158R 376/100 89/1.11 380/59

References Cited [Referenced By]

Other References

Liberty Magazine, (2/35) p. 7 N. Tesla. .
New York Times (9/22/40) Section 2, p. 7 W. L. Laurence. .
New York Times (12/8/15) p. 8 Col. 3..

Primary Examiner: Cangialosi; Salvatore
Attorney, Agent or Firm: MacDonald; Roderick W.
Claims

*****************************************************************************************

I claim:

1. A method for altering at least one region normally existing above the earth's surface with electromagnetic radiation using naturally-occurring and diverging magnetic field lines of the earth [causes heating in the upper atmosphere]comprising transmitting first electromagnetic radiation at a frequency between 20 and 7200 kHz from the earth's surface, said transmitting being conducted essentially at the outset of transmission substantially parallel to and along at least one of said field lines, adjusting the frequency of said first radiation to a value which will excite electron cyclotron resonance at an initial elevation at least 50 km above the earth's surface[excited region can extend from the ground up given enough sources], whereby in the region in which said electron cyclotron resonance takes place heating, further ionization, and movement of both charged and neutral particles is effected, said cyclotron resonance excitation of said region is continued until the electron concentration of said region reaches a value of at least 10.sup.6 per cubic centimeter and has an ion energy of at least 2 ev.

2. The method of claim 1 including the step of providing artificial particles in said at least one region which are excited by said electron cyclotron resonance. [many regions is possible given multiple energy sources]

3. The method of claim 2 wherein said artificial particles are provided by injecting same into said at least one region from an orbiting satellite. [many satellites can be used to create complex systems]

4. The method of claim 1 wherein said threshold excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is about 1 watt per cubic centimeter and is sufficient to cause movement of a plasma region along said diverging magnetic field lines to an altitude higher than the altitude at which said excitation was initiated. [induces energy flow upward]

5. The method of claim 4 wherein said rising plasma region pulls with it a substantial portion of neutral particles of the atmosphere which exist in or near said plasma region. [actual flow of atmosphere upwards occurs.]

6. The method of claim 1 wherein there is provided at least one separate source of second electromagnetic radiation, said second radiation having at least one frequency different from said first radiation[different frequencies stack to create complex resonant signature with widely variable properties], impinging said at least one second radiation on said region while said region is undergoing electron cyclotron resonance excitation caused by said first radiation.

7. The method of claim 6 wherein said second radiation has a frequency which is absorbed by said region.[one frequency allows another to resonate in the region, which allows another, etc]

8. The method of claim 6 wherein said region is plasma in the ionosphere and said second radiation excites plasma waves within said ionosphere. [waves carry energy from area to another]

9. The method of claim 8 wherein said electron concentration reaches a value of at least 10.sup.12 per cubic centimeter. [technical jargon]

10. The method of claim 8 wherein said excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is initially carried out within the ionosphere and is continued for a time sufficient to allow said region to rise above said ionosphere. [rising atmosphere creates a lower pressure area below it]

11. The method of claim 1 wherein said excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is carried out above about 500 kilometers and for a time of from 0.1 to 1200 seconds such that multiple heating of said plasma region is achieved by means of stochastic heating in the magnetosphere. [the momentum from said energy waves causes heating, which causes the rising, which causes the low pressure]

12. The method of claim 1 wherein said first electromagnetic radiation is right hand circularly polarized in the northern hemisphere and left hand circularly polarized in the southern hemisphere. [where the natural magnetic convergences occur at ground level]

13. The method of claim 1 wherein said electromagnetic radiation is generated at the site of a naturally-occurring hydrocarbon fuel source[burned to power generators at ground level], said fuel source being located in at least one of northerly or southerly magnetic latitudes.

14. The method of claim 13 wherein said fuel source is natural gas and electricity for generating said electromagnetic radiation is obtained by burning said natural gas in at least one of magnetohydrodynamic, gas turbine, fuel cell, and EGD electric generators located at the site where said natural gas naturally occurs in the earth.

15. The method of claim 14 wherein said site of natural gas is within the magnetic latitudes that encompass Alaska.
[Alaskan HAARP array can allegedly use up to 3 billion watts of power]

Click HERE for the rest of the Patent.

My take:

The patent describes a method for stacking waves that excite the magnetosphere, ionosphere, AND atmosphere by causing upward plasma flows resulting in atmospheric uplifting, or low pressure areas.

These low pressure areas are refilled with air from surrounding atmosphere causing wind at the lower levels of the atmosphere.

Atmospheric flow is weather.

This IS weather manipulation technology.

Arrays of generators could be used to create large high pressure areas by flowing air in from all directions to said area.

High pressure areas (denser air) holds exponentially more water per degree celcius (clouds form at a much higher water density in high pressure areas).

Water density at high pressure (temperature) can not get high enough to form clouds, so maximum solar absorption occurs.

The claims of weather weapons being used in Russia are certainly plausible given this quick bit of research into the technology behind HAARP.

I don't know how one would go about detecting and observing all of the frequencies used, and subsequent phenomena that results from each system of frequencies.

You would think that there would be infrared signatures of the rising plasma waves, and patterns of these, forming systems of flow.

I have heard of certain frequencies in the radio range being picked up on shortwave.  This only a very small spectrum of the total systems being created by HAARP.

Where is the infrared, where is the visible light emission proof of such manipulation actually occurring?

Given the explanation of the patent, I would say the effects being alleged in Russia would be plausible given many satellite arrays.

But again, where is the proof of these arrays?

Superconductive generators in the frigid vaccum of space could surely create some impressive energy output.

In the words of Mythbusters:  PLAUSIBLE!

SIDE NOTE:

In the summer of 1998 (July or August) I was fishing at a high elevation mountain lake and stayed over night.

After dark, from approximately 11pm to 2am there was a spectacular pulsating light pattern covering the entire sky from horizon to horizon to horizon.

It looked like a pulsating electric spiderweb pulsing purples, reds, and greens.

It went on for hours, there was at least 50 other people at the campsites around Bear Lake  (Approximately 15km SW of Kelowna, BC) that night.

I would testify on my honor in court to what I saw that night.

Having browsed this patent, I believe this is what I saw that night.

I live too far south in Canada (just north of the US border in Central British Columbia) for Northern Lights to encompass the entire sky from north to south.  They only appear in the north, and never the entire sky, and never pulsating spiderweb cellular like patterns.

I searched for it on the Internet when I got home and there was not any news about what we saw.

One thing about the Okanagan Valley:  One of the largest ground level magnetic convergences on Earth occurs right here.

Excellent job xereau! Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: