This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 03:59:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

AP: Illegal Immigrants Bullish on US Future

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AP: Illegal Immigrants Bullish on US Future  (Read 453 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2010, 10:39:39 pm »

Reminds me of the title of Richard Fariņa's book: "Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up To Me".

See: "Hispanic immigrants hold high hopes for life in US" (notice their immigration status isn't mentioned in the headline) at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100817/ap_on_re_us/us_ap_univision_poll_hispanics_two_worlds_5

Get it?  The illegal immigrants are the real patriots, and all Hispanics are illegal immigrants.

(Actually, whenever I shop at the grocery store in my area that caters to illegal immigrants, I find myself surprised, not only
by their "normality" (which I had earlier experienced only in Canada), but also by the number of children running around the store (VERY noticeable to me, as I don't particularly enjoy being around children).

So, not only have they not (yet) been affected by the contraceptive chemical warfare which our rulers wage against us "long timers", but they have yet to suffer from the documented ill effects of life in the US.  (I'm here referring to a PBS documentary I saw a while ago (the name of which I don't recall) in which a group of public health folks studied illegal immigrants, and discovered that they were healthier than native-born Americans (both physically and mentally) until they'd been in the US for about twenty years, by which point most appear to have contracted the "American Disease" (read: chemical warfare and propagandically induced psycho-social stress).)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:20:37 pm by Bad Penny » Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: