This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 05:34:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I Think I’m Beginning to See It Now

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Think I’m Beginning to See It Now  (Read 854 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2010, 04:17:22 am »

I’ve long complained about a couple of local Rhode Island idiots who seem to slavishly copy Alex Jones while running a local TV and worldwide radio show which takes every point of Alex’s analyses and twists them into an attack against the Jews.  And, we now have this little morsel, which appears to subliminally support the “9/11 Was An Outside Job” nonsense while creating President Obama as a straw-man enemy of American Jewry:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100814/ts_afp/uspoliticsreligionattacksobama_20100814172344

Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque
by Carlos Hamann Carlos Hamann – Sat Aug 14, 1:23 pm ET

I am absolutely serious when I say that the false flag attack which begins the Iran war could begin as an attack initially blamed upon the Iranians, but which subsequent, government-sponsored fake “truth investigation” (aping our own investigation of 9/11)  blames upon American Jewry, allowing the American Jewish Community to receive the deliberately mistargeted rage of the American people which should, observing all legality in form as well as in spirit, be delivered against the nameless, faceless, Luciferian banskster criminals.

Let us join with Alex Jones in praying for President Obama’s safety.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bananaklanman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 05:23:07 pm »

Alex does really well to not get pulled into all the bullshit that people like to bicker about preventing them getting anywhere, especially all the anti-Jewish people. I've noticed more recently as well hes really stepped up his game, he isn't interrupting interviewees all the time and is staying more chilled out. At a certain point when it looked like the **** was really going down he was understandably getting pretty hyper.

More than the anti-jewish sentiment though, i'd be worried about the deliberate anti-muslim propaganda. Like a guy said on the show I wouldn't be surprised if this mosque is being used simultaneously with all these polls saying how many people think Obama is muslim as a prelude to some kind of assassination attempt. That or a way to more easily justify support of an Israeli attack on Iran.
Report Spam   Logged

Know Your Enemy
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 03:53:48 am »

bananaklanman:

Your last thought crossed my mind as I wrote my piece, but I didn't commit it to writing because I didn't want to seem unduly alarmist.  That was before I received a couple of emails from a relative of mine (who seems to be heavily influenced by some sort of NeoCon), which have these propaganda pieces attached:

I mean, what is the solution to a "demographic problem": genocide? (A la a nuclear attack upon the Iranians, who, considering the threat the US is creating from the Sunni Muslims under Osama bin Laden, are the "wrong kind" of Moslems (i.e., Shi'ite)?

And about there being more mosques than churches in parts of France: those churches have been largely empty since the First World War.  And the uncontrolled immigration of Moslems into Europe has been the policy of the European states since the 1950's, and the low European fertility rate is the result of local government social policy and chemical warfare.

and:

Subject: Ground Zero Mosque

> Professor Gingrich holds a Ph.D. in History. He was Speaker of
> the
> House from 1995 to 1999.
>
>
> Statement on the Proposed ¡°Cordoba House¡± Mosque near Ground Zero
>
> Newt Gingrich
>
> July 21, 2010 6pm
>
> There should be no mosque near Ground Zero in New York so long as
> there are no churches or synagogues in Saudi Arabia . The time for
> double standards that allow Islamists to behave aggressively
> toward us
> while they demand our weakness and submission is over.
>
> The proposed "Cordoba House" overlooking the World Trade Center
> site –
> where a group of jihadists killed over 3000 Americans and destroyed
> one of our most famous landmarks - is a test of the timidity,
> passivity and historic ignorance of American elites. For example,
> most of them don¡¯t understand that ¡°Cordoba House¡± is a deliberately
> insulting term. It refers to Cordoba , Spain – the capital of Muslim
> conquerors who symbolized their victory over the Christian Spaniards
> by transforming a church there into the world¡¯s third-largest mosque
> complex.
>
> Today, some of the Mosque¡¯s backers insist this term is being
> used to
> "symbolize interfaith cooperation" when, in fact, every
> Islamist in
> the world recognizes Cordoba as a symbol of Islamic conquest.
> It is a
> sign of their contempt for Americans and their confidence in our
> historic ignorance that they would deliberately insult us this way.
> Those Islamists and their apologists who argue for "religious
> toleration" are arrogantly dishonest. They ignore the fact that more
> than 100 mosques already exist in New York City . Meanwhile,
> there are
> no churches or synagogues in all of Saudi Arabia . In fact no
> Christianor Jew can even enter Mecca . And they lecture us about
> tolerance.
>
> If the people behind the Cordoba House were serious about religious
> toleration, they would be imploring the Saudis, as fellow
> Muslims, to
> immediately open up Mecca to all and immediately announce their
> intention to allow non-Muslim houses of worship in the Kingdom. They
> should be asked by the news media if they would be willing to lead
> such a campaign.
>
> We have not been able to rebuild the World Trade Center in nine
> years.Now we are being told a 13 story, $100 million megamosque
> will be
> built within a year overlooking the site of the most devastating
> surprise attack in American history.
>
> Finally where is the money coming from? The people behind the Cordoba
> House refuse to reveal all their funding sources.
> America is experiencing an Islamist cultural-political offensive
> designed to undermine and destroy our civilization. Sadly, too
> many of
> our elites are the willing apologists for those who would
> destroy them
> if they could.
> No mosque.
> No self deception.
> No surrender.
> The time to take a stand is now - at this site on this issue.

OK, so, Newt Gingrich, the Bohemian Grove pagan ritual/homosexual **** attendee, is the great defender of Christianity. (?)  And he says: "Many of our elites are the willing apologists for those who would destroy them."  (In context, the word "them" refers to "our elites": who says the elites are "ours" when they're definitely "them"?)  But how does it destroy the US elite, which has not recently shown anything but antipathy to Christianity and which appears to be setting the rank and file of American Jewry up for a pogrom, to deny the fundamental right of freedom of worship to a specific minority?  That only creates the precedent for denial of the freedom of worship -- period!  And that means that the promulgation of pagan earth worship by the elite in the guise of "environmentalism" may proceed unfettered by that "silly" Constitution!  The truth is, the people who take the mosque as a genuine issue (despite the fact that this debate is between the Fox co-owner funding the Imam and a Fox commentator (Newt Gingrich) opposing him (talk about a rigged debate!) are only helping to destroy their own liberty.

Sickening!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:12:52 am by Bad Penny » Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
bananaklanman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 05:52:14 pm »

Dude your on the money, It's really unfortunate when a few anti mosque protesters get so much media coveratage when most of the public appreciate its 1. A distraction mechanism 2. A property rights issue or 3. they simply don't care. Once again the propagandist media are being used to their full potential and much of the public very quickly gets drawn into a bullshit debate not seeing the bigger picture.

Immigration seems to have been used as a blatant tactic of the elites to degrade unique cultures. Of course it's beneficial up to a certain point but only then gradually so the immigrants have a chance to assimilate themselves rather than become ghettoised. The media and so many idiots love to look at things in black and white terms or call someone a racist etc rather than have actual debates on the pro and cons of every aspect of immigration. 

I don't even think its worth listening to anything the mainstream media produces, they all have specific agendas and are in no way aiming to discern the truth. Only on the channel RT have I seen some worthwhile discussions of topic, they even allow Alex on sometimes.
Report Spam   Logged

Know Your Enemy
Freeski

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 07:41:42 pm »

Dude your on the money, It's really unfortunate when a few anti mosque protesters get so much media coveratage when most of the public appreciate its 1. A distraction mechanism 2. A property rights issue or 3. they simply don't care. Once again the propagandist media are being used to their full potential and much of the public very quickly gets drawn into a bullshit debate not seeing the bigger picture.

Immigration seems to have been used as a blatant tactic of the elites to degrade unique cultures. Of course it's beneficial up to a certain point but only then gradually so the immigrants have a chance to assimilate themselves rather than become ghettoised. The media and so many idiots love to look at things in black and white terms or call someone a racist etc rather than have actual debates on the pro and cons of every aspect of immigration. 

I don't even think its worth listening to anything the mainstream media produces, they all have specific agendas and are in no way aiming to discern the truth. Only on the channel RT have I seen some worthwhile discussions of topic, they even allow Alex on sometimes.

Good intro and welcome aboard fellow noob! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: