This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 02:13:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

What Happens when Infowars/Prisonplanet Tyrants start to loose The Grip on Power

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happens when Infowars/Prisonplanet Tyrants start to loose The Grip on Power  (Read 1596 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2012, 04:35:39 am »

Like any ignorant Band of Self-Appointed Toss Pots, they Try to Refocus the attention of their CAPTIVE AUDIENCE on a conveniently Created Vulnerable Group.

And anyone who challenges them, just like a stereotypical Tyrannt, is labelled as 'Mentally Ill'.
 How very convenient! It's a self-fulfilling circular argument.

Watch-out Infoworriers! Another Mentally Ill Resistance Movement Member on Prozac threatening to raise a rebel army with baseball bats against you!

I don't enjoy having to point this out, or do this, since I also feel a vain sense of relief in doing so, thus mimicking their behaviour a little. Though the Infowar/Prisonplanet crowd have never been truly trodden down.
 None of them, most probably, certainly none of their presenters or editors in chief have ever Truly BEEN DOWN AT HEEL.

I bet none of them has ever had to dig huge rocks and stones out of an acre field by hand, for a day's £20 wage.

JG has. And a lot more like that besides.

Yes, I know, they're american and by definition they are going to save mankind from the Bad-Guys.

They don't know what it's like to be in a groupment of people who for decades have been on the losing side.

They are just another bunch of Arseholes who rely on advertising from 'Gun-Nut-Safaris' and the like to finance their luxurious "DECADENT" lifestyles. And it's going to get worse.

And there's a point of note. It's a SPORT to them. Just as in the Bible.
 Humankinds' GODLESS behaviour becomes AKIN TO SPORT. It's a SPORT to these creatures.

JG has had enough of these Infowars/PrisonPlanet self-aggrandising Bully Boys but this will NOT serve to detract from the accuracy and quality of the Website he will be setting up next year, 2013.

Infact JG is tired of the proliferation of vacuous websites focussed on nothing except polarisation of public views and perceptions. These are just appealing to, and appeasing the gullible ways of a VERY LOST MANKIND.

It's too late for these people. They've had their day, they've had their chance to make a million bucks ...

They now realise they haven't changed things through THEIR CURRENT POLITICAL approach?
— Oh, HOW CONVENIENT For them!

Don't work out other people's Subconscious.

I can hear the Shiny-New Fecking Cash Tills Jingling away there Moriarty!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 06:39:02 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: